No announcement yet.

3/30 O/u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backdoor, why do you even come in here with your posts? I read a few of your posts in other threads, and they're all smartass and dickhead. Stay the fuck out clown! It seems to me like this forum is full of jealous people.

Comment

just one quick question

backdoorcvr and chicagodog are you both saying that you are bookies?

just curious
      GLTA

Comment

the bookies are probably in a bad mood today since alot of the favourites coverd ATS today

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
          Backdoor, why do you even come in here with your posts? I read a few of your posts in other threads, and they're all smartass and dickhead. Stay the fuck out clown! It seems to me like this forum is full of jealous people.

I have not said one smart ass thing in this thread nor am I jealous of anyone. My point is simply that there are alot of gamblers that are not diciplined and are looking for the great wagering oracle. No one hits 80% over the long haul and that is when some people get testy. Because prolific, for example, has had a good run, they expect him to do it every day. This is unreasonable to believe and it is why too many people get buried and have to take out loans to pay the Man.
          "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by prolific
            the bookies are probably in a bad mood today since alot of the favourites coverd ATS today
            You're right. Today was definitely a players day...plenty of chalk came in. However, the NBA is a fickle bitch!
            "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BackDoorCvr
              Believe it or not, I have almost two dozen players that doubled up on the same 6 NBA totals thinking that Prolific couldn't lose 3 days in a row. Many even doubled their bets.
              Unless you are playing very small units any player who 'doubles' up is going to lose unless you have a huge bankroll. If you are a $10 unit player you are for a reason. Either limited bankroll or casual player. A $10 player is not going to feel comfortable being down $500 with another $600 riding on the next game.

Besides, in theory it works. In reality it doesn't. Lets say a player is on an 0-5 run. Tonight they like two 7 PM games. What do they do? Play them both for huge amounts or play one and pass the other.

I don't care who the capper is you're going to have a losing streak. Any capper who says he doesn't lose 3 or 4 straight is naive or a liar.

Comment

Pro !! WAZ UP 4 2 nite
                "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

Over in Clev/Chicago game
                  I hate Francisco Cabrera for life!!!!!

Comment

Dan,
                    I went to bed last night and didn't read the rest of the thread until just now. I responded to BackDoors comments b/c they do hold water. While I feel there are some posters whose posts and units wagered equate to the 2 + 2= 5 scenario, you first game to my mind for the reasons I mentioned. As for using the analogy I did for the three sources of your units played, it was to make a point regarding BackDoors post. Whether you actually wager what you say is beside the point. However, after reading your post, I feel like shit knowing now what I didn't know then as I am a strong family man and love my parents dearly. For this, I am sincerely sorry and hope you except my apology. If not, I understand. Peace out!
                    "33"

Comment

Working...
                    X