• There's no D in Atlanta

YTD: 64-60 +1.7 units
    4* 0-1
    3* 1-0
    2* 7-2
    1* 56-58
    NBA: 59-56
    College: 5-4

Only going with my best tonight, although I like my opinion plays as well.
    1* Hawks/Wizards OVER 201
    No technical angles on this play; it's pure fundamentals. Atlanta has given up over 100 points an unbelievable ten games in a row. In that stretch, Atlanta has scored over 90 in every single game. Atlanta is 9-1 OVER the last ten and 40-28 OVER on the year. Wizards are all banged up and that generally means giving up a lot of fast break points. They combined for 220 with Portland last out. This is the fourth meeting of the year between these two teams and the game has gone OVER in the previous three. They combined for 215 last time they played.

Opinions only: Bucks, Nuggets

There's no F either!!!!!!!

Boy, that was stupid.

GL tonight Gris!!

Comment

I get a kick out of your thread titles or is it titties LOL

GL

Comment

GL to ya Gris...That over is the Kapts top play for today...bring it in my man...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

goodluck today Gris!!
          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good Luck Gris
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Griswold, good call, I follow the Wizards alot and their guard duo of Hughes and Arenas press and gamble for steals and force the tempo. They give up easy buckets themselves but get easy ones as well with their style. I look for a big Wizards game as they will not let down here. Atlanta just sucks I just hope the wiz don't play down to their level. GL! I will be on the over with you.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

My Funcking luck...I really liked this play even at over 202 and Wash f stick missed 1 of 2 with 5 secs left to atleast push.....

Glad you atleast got a push on it..
                I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Working...
                X