Apology to Prolific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Prolific

I would like to apologize for my uncalled for comment last night. I know if you can't say anything nice then dont say anything. Prolific u have been nothing but prolific with your over/unders and your percentages speak for themselves !!
    Keep up the great work and please except my apology.

Well done Bamaboy

Maybe now we can get back to the business of kicking the Books Ass
    “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Bama,

I responded in the other thread too, but I respect you for this! Classy move on your part. Everyone gets frustrated when they lose, especially if there's money involved.

Comment

Classy move. It takes a man to apologize.

GL

Comment

Good solid move. He will appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            Bama,

I responded in the other thread too, but I respect you for this! Classy move on your part. Everyone gets frustrated when they lose, especially if there's money involved.
            Yes, people get frustrated and upset when they lose but that is no reason to bash anyone at this site or any other .. This is one of my HUGE no no's ... RJ, you know how that feels ... You also know how fast that could chase someone away from here ... We need posters like proflic ... maybe his skin is thin?? so what .. he would not need thick skin if someone would think before they opened their mouth ...

I think it was good of you Bama to apologize ... and I want to thank you for it but I am hoping this never happens again...
            Last edited by Spark; 03-30-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
              Yes, people get frustrated and upset when they lose but that is no reason to bash anyone at this site or any other .. This is one of my HUGE no no's ... RJ, you know how that feels ... You also know how fast that could chase someone away from here ... We need posters like proflic ... maybe his skin is thin?? so what .. he would not need thick skin if someone would think before they opened their mouth ...

I think it was good of you Bama to apologize ... and I want to thank you for it but being a MOD here I am hoping this never happens again...

Pap,

I was just saying that it's a normal reaction to get upset if you lose, but that's no reason to say that kind of thing. sorry if you didn't understand what i was getting at. luv you pappy!

Comment

Were All Human!!

Bama,

Everybody makes mistakes, Im glad your classy enough to apologize.

Comment

thats more like it bama.. u loose control of urself when there is money involved, but you gotta make sure you don't hurt someone's feelings. classy move to ask for forgiveness..

Comment

Thanks for apologizing to Prolific. Also remember,we will have losing days but in the long run we'll do fine.Gl Bammaboy in the future.

Comment

BABABOY---awfully manly of you to step out and apologize in public....My hats off to you...We "ALL" get frustrated at times...Like the way you handled the apology, now what would be proper is for "PROLIFIC" to jump in here and say apology accepted...Now lets put this behind us and carry on...You're the kind of people this Forum wants...It's all about sahring, with dignity and integrity...GL to ya my man....The Old Kaptain...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

nice job steppin up, Bamaboy...gl tonight....
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Bamaboy.....Thanks for apologizing to pro ...takes a man to admit and correct his mistakes...I truly believe you will not find any better cappers then here at BC...remember these guys do it for free and beat any service you can buy.....Now lets all make some coin.....

Comment

BAMABOY,
                            IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO SAY YOU ARE SORRY.
                            YOU HAS EARNED MY RESPECT TO DAY. NOW LET US WIN ALL.
                            BOL TO YOU,BAMA

Comment

Working...
                            X