2nd half Md/SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half Md/SC

I normally dont play 1/2 time lines but I couldnt resist.

South Carolina +5 2units

GLTA

Bryan

MD is a great 2nd half team and this line is too low beggin for MD $$$$ not buyin it.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

One of us has to win!! Your still my hero!

Comment

nothing against you chuck you know I'm still your hero. MD has been kickin ass in the 2nd half and its gotta stop sometime. Rims @ the garden arent exactly friendly. GL pal
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        nothing against you chuck you know I'm still your hero. MD has been kickin ass in the 2nd half and its gotta stop sometime. Rims @ the garden arent exactly friendly. GL pal
        Where have you been!

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
          Where have you been!

Bro I've been real busy lately. Wife and I bought a house dont know if you aware of that. We close may 2nd. go out every night shopping for shit spending $$$$$$$$ huge. work is busy too. Fuckers got me doing more projects than ever. Do you have instant mess??? If not get y a hoo mess I'm on during the day.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bro I've been real busy lately. Wife and I bought a house dont know if you aware of that. We close may 2nd. go out every night shopping for shit spending $$$$$$$$ huge. work is busy too. Fuckers got me doing more projects than ever. Do you have instant mess??? If not get y a hoo mess I'm on during the day.
            AIM me tomorrow!!Check the CBS March Madness players section. I'm listed there. Talk to ya tomorrow, back to the 2nd half!

Comment

winner winner chicken dinner
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Man do i feel you on that.
                My wife and I are looking to build a house, of all places, 5 minutes from Doc. What a pain in the ass this is becoming. First of all it's an hour and 20 minutes from where I'm at now and we've been driving up there 3X a week. And she's buying things for the house we don't even have yet. My garage is loaded already.
                Anyway sorry to vent, but Thanks I feel better now. Send me the Therapy bill!!!
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Working...
                X