Tues NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues NBA

2-1 Last night, 1st loser in over a week....

New YTD 118-85...58%

Tonight:

7:00 Cavs Under 190
    7:30 Miami Over 204

gl2all
    “Take No Prisoners”

Best of luck tonight Carl!!

Comment

Gl Carl
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Should read 1-2 last night (not 2-1).......i'm use to winning...lol
        “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

GL Carl!!

Comment

wow, opposite on prolific on both of them.

gl tonight Carl

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              wow, opposite on prolific on both of them.

gl tonight Carl
              I wonder who will prevail tonight. Is there a line on this? lol

Comment

i see a split coming............

Comment

gl tonight carl buddy quite rj lol
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Damn, thats not a good sign ....Shit well, only proves I do my own work
                    “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

carl..i used to live on kelsey ave..up from jimmys..across from the soccer field...must hve been neighbors

Comment

Tony, not far from there...just on the other side of the Rock on Platt Ave... How long ago did you live in WH... Lived here all my life...25 yrs on Meloy RD and 33 on Platt....Work for Public Works for the past 14 yrs.....That Flower shop you mentioned just went down the drain last week... the owner (mark) got divorced and his x took him for his balls…
                        A lot of construction on Saw Mill Rd from the entrance to 95 north all the way up to Alling Crossing…there changing the exits and making the road 4 lanes…plus finally a lot of new business coming into that area too…. Walgreen’s as the anchor, motels, rest. Etc. don’t have to tell you about our taxes here as this hopefully will help some….Other then that everything’s about the same…your old neighborhood is exactly the same

Nice talking to you and if you need any info from here, just let me know.

Carl
                        “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

GL tonight Carl.. May the force be with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlg
                            Tony, not far from there...just on the other side of the Rock on Platt Ave... How long ago did you live in WH... Lived here all my life...25 yrs on Meloy RD and 33 on Platt....Work for Public Works for the past 14 yrs.....That Flower shop you mentioned just went down the drain last week... the owner (mark) got divorced and his x took him for his balls…
                            A lot of construction on Saw Mill Rd from the entrance to 95 north all the way up to Alling Crossing…there changing the exits and making the road 4 lanes…plus finally a lot of new business coming into that area too…. Walgreen’s as the anchor, motels, rest. Etc. don’t have to tell you about our taxes here as this hopefully will help some….Other then that everything’s about the same…your old neighborhood is exactly the same

Nice talking to you and if you need any info from here, just let me know.

Carl
                            i lived there in 2000-2001 i think....i sold my house in milford and needed to rent something while my business was for sale....i actually loved the area...except like you say.....saw mill and the construction....nothing beats being a 1/2 mile from the beach!!!! especially in the summer just having a chili dog at chicks and hanging out!!!

Comment

Well, no real damage tonight...went 1-1

new YTD 119-86....58%

cya wed
                              “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Working...
                              X