No announcement yet.

Rick Danno's Star System Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rick.Got a question for you. I like playing the 1H lines in the nba also.I missed your NJ/CHAR game,so do you know what the 1H line was?Thanks. I have you 2-1 for the game and 2-0 for 1H.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
      Hi Rick.Got a question for you. I like playing the 1H lines in the nba also.I missed your NJ/CHAR game,so do you know what the 1H line was?Thanks. I have you 2-1 for the game and 2-0 for 1H.
      At Pinnacle First Half total was 90

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        At Pinnacle First Half total was 90
        Thanks a lot Frank.

Comment

Moondog -

Sorry I missed your Q. I don't do 1H lines so I would not have been able to help you on that. I've tried in the past but I'm no better than 50% on them.

- RICK -

Comment

rick did you have plays for tuesday 3/29? Just curious... and also do you have plays for 3/30? Also what is the rage of your *'s...
            2*, 3*, and 5*... is 5* your highest?
            :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

Well at one point last night everything was going as planned. I was 2-0 on my first totals and up 10 units! Then I don't know what happened. Bottom line on my first night was 2-3 and -1 unit (-$100.00). I did put 3 units on the Lakers tonight but didn't have the balls to post it. See ya tomorrow.......

- RICK -

Comment

thanks for the response rick...

ooops just noticed my post i meant what is the "range" of your picks...
                Is 5* your highest pick?

Comment

KINGSGOD -

How are you man? I do have a 7 star play that makes it out there about twice a month it seems. You will see it more often when baseball season gets underway. Whenever I take a loss in units I always take a step back and regroup for a day. That usually stops any kind of losing streak before they even get started. So today needed to be a wash. Although I won a little bit on the Lakers. Good luck man!

- RICK -

Comment

ic thanks rick look forward to seeing your picks tomorrow and good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X