Hope everyone had a great Easter and 2nd half NBA PLAY===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone had a great Easter and 2nd half NBA PLAY===>

had A GREAT EASTER AND CONGRATS to a stellar performance by MICH ST. GUESS THE BIG TEN conference isn't as DOWN as the many thought.....Even the Badgers had a shot in their game!

HOIBERG of the Wolves single handed DUMPED TWO NICE PLAYS on the -4 for the game (PUSH) and the over for the 2ND HALF BY THE FREAKIN HOOK MISSING AGAIN WITH ONE SECOND LEFT (LOSS)!! GIVE HIM BACK TO THE PACERS!!!

1* LAKERS -3 +100
    1* OVER 102
    1* PARLAY THE TWO!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gl goat and happy easter to u buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Vike GL

Comment

Just got it in ----

in time.. Glad I got a glimps, I'm always obliged to get second half action on a TV game... I played it for 1 unit, thanks and Happy Easter to you and your family!!!!

Comment

Vikevike- i didn't see it in time....
          I had a rough day in 2nd half with the Sperms not scoring and
          McCant hit a free throw...... good day with everything else especially if the Fakers (holy shit I bet on them again.. I will NOT bet the fucking Fakers remember that??) and the Wizzers hold out... Best of luck with your picks hope you had a great Easter!!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

get on your messanger and im me gary lol

Comment

Same

TO ALL OF THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!

I already have the WIZARDS AT A BIG BET AT +8.5 FOR THE GAME WITH SEATTLE.........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S TRY

3* SEATTLE -6 2ND HALF AT -115 JUICE BESIDES the boyz are begging for PLUS MONEY ON THE WIZARDS!! SONICS SHOULD be the second half play! BUT I have been wrong before of course!!

JUST MY OPINION THOUGH SO BEST OF LUCK IF YOU PLAY IT OR NOT!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY!! Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

yes u have but u are a hell alot more right than wrong that is 4 sure gl buddy

Comment

i took the lakers. gl gv!

Comment

Nice try

I Pushed the over and lost on the Lakers.
                    Kobe changed the momentum of that game with his stupid behavior, going after the ref and getting hit with that technical in the 3rd with 3 min left and up 5.
                    Good call, but he's a Big Baby!!

Comment

Working...
                    X