What a shot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shot...

Didnt bet on the game by Sparks had the three thats crazy...awesome shot, great game this is what March Madness is 3 OTS to determine the final four NICE
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

UNBELIEVABLE! The refs made the right call. It was too close to call if his toe was on the line. Let the players decide the game on the court.

Comment

I know very good call wow I hope the final four becomes this good
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Mich St. hasn't recoved. 2 early turnovers.

Comment

great stuff

Comment

Why wouldn't Mich St. foul before they could even shoot a 3pt basket?

I would rather give them 2 pts with a few secs left than 3.
            I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

jesus...I'm going nuts. I have Michigan State huge, and Michigan State -2 in the 2nd half just as big. That may have been a $4400 3 pointer by Sparks. COME ON STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
                jesus...I'm going nuts. I have Michigan State huge, and Michigan State -2 in the 2nd half just as big. That may have been a $4400 3 pointer by Sparks. COME ON STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Daddy, congrats

Comment

Good Call Frank

Originally posted by frankb03
                  UNBELIEVABLE! The refs made the right call. It was too close to call if his toe was on the line. Let the players decide the game on the court.
                  You are absolutely right!!!...I just wish the Refs in Friday Nights North Carolina - Villanova game thought like you did...I was playing softball all day Saturday so I didn't read anything on here so my apologies if this has already been covered but didn't anyone else think traveling call on Nova was one of the worst calls in the History of the sport??...No, I had no money on the game and I am Basketball referee and the Ref should NEVER have made that call in that situation, let the players decide the game!!

Also, it was a great Regional Finals weekend...Imagine if the Idiots that run College Football ever got there freakin act together and had a Football Playoff!!!!!..That would be just as awesome!!!!
                  Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X