twoton easter picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twoton easter picks

Easter Picks.......been doing real well for 3 weeks...rarely post my plays....

Michigan State +1.5 3*'s
    Washington Wizards +8 1*
    UNC -9 3*
    may have more later
    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 03-27-2005, 10:24 AM.

Ttt Gl

Comment

Happy Easter Tony

Good luck today and enjoy those easter eggs. They're something you can bite into and shouldn't hurt your no teeth

Comment

Looks like 3-0 Tony. Good Luck and Happy Easter.

Deano

Comment

Tony,
          Just got home or I would have answered you hours ago..... I've lived right next to ya in West Haven all my life....a block from the beach near the Rock... I can hear that same voice calling me south too!... Maybe in a couple of years as I have 4 building lots in Estaro, just below Ft Myres waiting for me to build on....

Good Luck 2 U
          “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

nice hit tony... i've been in a major slump lately.... Seems when everyone is hot here i'm cold and vise versa. Congrats buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Carlg
              Tony,
              Just got home or I would have answered you hours ago..... I've lived right next to ya in West Haven all my life....a block from the beach near the Rock... I can hear that same voice calling me south too!... Maybe in a couple of years as I have 4 building lots in Estaro, just below Ft Myres waiting for me to build on....

Good Luck 2 U
              i was your neighbor....i lived up the hill from jimmy's at savin rock past west haven high school across the street from the soccer field...on 281 kelsey ave i think was the number...down the bottom of the hill heading towards 95 was a flower/plant type place...owned a biz in mlford for years...small world

Comment

Working...
              X