X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Easter Sunday Play$$$$

Another HUGE night 2-0 +700

3* Clippers +5 -103

Hold off on playing this game. This line will continue to climb. Most player will look at Minny's blowout vs. the Nets. However, unrested home favorites don't fare well after a road win in this spot.

My 4000th post. About 10,000 behind Wayne LOL

GL to all

Gl Frank, You R A Man On Fire !!! Ty For The Winners !! Happy Easter And Blessings To You And Yours

Comment

Great job Frank. Happy Easter Bud
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

The streak is your friend and you are on quite a streak!

Good luck again today Frankie.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Been following you Frank. Awesome job, my friend. GL & Happy Easter.
          Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

Great Job again last night Frank. I hit that 4,000 mark this week too! Good Luck today bud.

I wrote something in yesterdays thread for you.

Comment

GL Mr B and Happy Easter brother!!

Comment

Great Jobbbb Frank U Won Me A Lot Money Thank U Happpppy Easter Gllllllllllll Peace
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

GL Frank and Happy Easter!! Thanks again on Denver. You should be an NBA analyst for ESPN, you know your shit!!

Comment

Good Luck Frankie ...

Comment

GL frank!! I was driving home last night and checking scores on my phone and saw denver was down 7 at the half so i pounded them in the second half because i am remembered you had a five star on them!! Thanks for the winner!!

Comment

Gl Today Frank. Might Tail That Play
                        SILVER -N-BLACK

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                          GL frank!! I was driving home last night and checking scores on my phone and saw denver was down 7 at the half so i pounded them in the second half because i am remembered you had a five star on them!! Thanks for the winner!!
                          Good Idea! The Nuggets previous game vs Lakers was similar. They got off to a slow start then rolled in the 2nd half.

As I expected. I'm seeing lots of 5.5 now. I expect the game to go off at 6

Comment

gl frank and nice pick last night with denver sometimes the 1/2 plays are better than the game itself.
                            BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Originally posted by smokeman
                              gl frank and nice pick last night with denver sometimes the 1/2 plays are better than the game itself.
                              I'm sure they are. I rarely watch any of the game I bet. Most times I don't check the score until the game is over. I knew last night both of my plays were losing at half time. I went to bed. Woke this morning and checked the scores. Living on the east coast I often don't know the results of my bets until the next morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X