Sunday NBA and NCAA Hoops - 3/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NBA and NCAA Hoops - 3/27

I'm pressed for time this morning, so I will update records on the next post. These are my plays for today, hope everyone has a great Easter!!

NBA

5 STAR: LA LAKERS (-2) OVER Philadelphia

NCAA HOOPS

5 STAR: MICHIGAN STATE (+1.5)OVER Kentucky
    2 STAR: NORTH CAROLINA (-9.5)OVER Wisconsin

Good luck,
    John

GL today Buddy. Happy Easter
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

John, Happy Easter! GL with your 5*s

Comment

covey leader

this is raven-hit 2 tokes off a konoloco bud-straight off the isles of hawaii-7-hour trip without the jet and getting a blowjob while i type this-yes its glenda-is this a great country or what//will proceed into horse and cheese country-attack formation-coming in hot-ohhhaahhhhhhhh-glenda baby!! raven out!!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

thanks EZ...GL today and happy easter

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
            this is raven-hit 2 tokes off a konoloco bud-straight off the isles of hawaii-7-hour trip without the jet and getting a blowjob while i type this-yes its glenda-is this a great country or what//will proceed into horse and cheese country-attack formation-coming in hot-ohhhaahhhhhhhh-glenda baby!! raven out!!
            I never understand a thing he says :crazyeye:

Comment

GL john and happy holidays!!

Comment

GL today John!!

Comment

Gl John and Happy Easter!

Comment

chung translation

for moondog-im stoned-im getting a blowjog-im flying without a plane on some sweet as a pine tree buds from hawaii-john rambo aka ez winner and myself-covey leader from the rambo-first blood movies are on a mission to rape and pillage cheese country-wisc. and pony country-ky. happy easter buddy-covey out-shoot low john-knee there riding stetson ponies!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                      for moondog-im stoned-im getting a blowjog-im flying without a plane on some sweet as a pine tree buds from hawaii-john rambo aka ez winner and myself-covey leader from the rambo-first blood movies are on a mission to rape and pillage cheese country-wisc. and pony country-ky. happy easter buddy-covey out-shoot low john-knee there riding stetson ponies!!
                      Good God,I live in Wis. I'II have to blow town.

Comment

like all 3. gl to us

Comment

covey leader

they had me surrounded-there was 200 of them-i took my bowie knife and carved my way out-raven over-heading west for some california dreaming now-all the leaves are xxxx and the sky is grey!!

Comment

why dont u come on in john-knee

cant do it colonel they drew first blood!! you want have to find him-he will find you-YAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!

Comment

i need to get some of that ak47

Comment

Working...
                              X