Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank...

Hey bud,
    I was looking at this twolve game...and im leaning towards them +2.5 just want your thoughts because your are the king of nba to me
    Thanks
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Dan,thanks for the compliment.

I haven't capped the games yet. I usually wait until all the lines are posted. If I don't have a play on this game I'll post my opinions in this thread.

Comment

thanks frank and no problem you are the king of nba
      Dan
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

NJ only -2.5 at home against Minn is begging you to take the bait.......seems too easy

Very fishy............like Big Mikes posts!!
        I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyG
          NJ only -2.5 at home against Minn is begging you to take the bait.......seems too easy

Very fishy............like Big Mikes posts!!
          What do you think the line should be?

Why do you think NJ should be more than -2.5 today? Sagarin rating has NJ -1

Comment

Originally posted by WillyG
            I don't buy into the bait theory. We have two mediocre teams. When Vegas posted the line last night do you really think they know which way the public is going to bet? All small home favorites look too easy. The thinking is all they have to do is win the game. In most cases they do win the game. 57.6% SU winners and 52.8% ATS winners

Comment

Dan, this game is a pass for me.

If I had to play the game I'd play the Nets -2

The Nets have been playing well at home lately. Since 1/19 12-6 SU and 11-7 ATS.

This season the Nets are 7-1 SU and 6-1-1 ATS as a small home favorite of 4 or less

This season Minny is 13-20 ATS on the road 4-9 ATS vs teams below .5

Comment

I guess my unprofessional thinking is that Minn is a one man team that has really sucked lately especially on the road and NJ typically plays well at home but is comming off a home loss for extra motivation.......
                I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Working...
                X