Villanova Got Fukked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villanova Got Fukked

Do they make that bullshit call if carolina is down by three and felton makes that same play? It wasnt a travel and villanova got fukked.Its simple as that.

Couldn't Agree More

Originally posted by musclemann
    Do they make that bullshit call if carolina is down by three and felton makes that same play? It wasnt a travel and villanova got fukked.Its simple as that.

Nova did get fucked...I referee a ton of Basketball from middle school to high school and other leagues and the bottom line is, YOU as an official do not decide the game!!!...There was not enough there to make that call in that situation and to answer your question Muscle Man, NO, they don't even think about blowing the whistle if Felton or McCants makes the same move...Let the players decide the freakin game...And no I had no money on it or anything like that so it is not sour grapes, just an honest assessment...They had no business making that horseshit call and preventing 'Nova from a chance to win...They may not have anyway but you cannot decide the game on that bogus call...The guy should not do any more games in this tournament regardless of how long he has been around
    Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

The Refereeing Sucked The Entire Game>>>touch Fouls On The Perimeter And People Hammering Each Other Inside>>>i Dont Know Where Those 3 Were From But They All Suck!!!!!
      wagerman

Comment

I didn't bet either of the late games nor am I a fan of any college basketball team. So theirs no sour grapes or biase towards any team. I watched the end of the late games solely as a sport fan. The officiating is horrible. A Kentucky player runs over a stationary Utah player in the lane and the refs call a blocking foul. I can't help to think it is was a Utah player running into the Kentucky players the ref would call a charge.

The traveling call on Nova was horrible. What made it worse was the point of the game it was called. You don't make that call and determine the outcome of the game at that point in the game. I have TIVO. I watched that play frame by framie. How in the world the naked eye saw that as traveling at that point in the game is beyond by belief. Once again if the teams were reversed does anyone really think traveling would be called on NC. I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
        X