Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    bry,

i know how you feel buddy. not for nothing but the only thing that saved me here is i pounded ky 2nd half
    I was out drinkin didnt have access to lines and my local dont take 1/2 time action. so again i got jammed. But regardless i wouldnt have play 1/2 time anyways. Going to bed.

OUT
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good night B, talk to you in the AM

Comment

oh and by the way what the fuck happend tonight?? Alot of Bullshit i see.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

yea, W I Z came in under the name harryballsitch and caused a big problem everywhere he went. and said he'll do it every week. the funniest thing is, he admitted it was him, and kept starting threads saying, W I Z is at www. who cares.........com but you get my point.

it was like cat and mouse here. check BigMike's threads from tonight about WI Z's mom. there's pictures of her when she won CUM DUMPSTER of the MONTH!!!

Comment

10dime, rj

10dime, i lost nearly a dime on the game too, and like you , i never cry about losing but what was that??

fuck, i feel like i let a lot of people down......

tomorrow is another day, i am on the 8th shot of vodka, 15 more coming

b

Comment

10Dime--

You are justified in your bitching, no doubt about it.

shorty--

don't worry about it man....Utah didn't show up.

THe thing about this forum is WE will bounce back...we all lost together on Utah...and WE WILL win together...that's what makes us better than all others.

peace out fellas...there is always another day!
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

kentucky babay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

To Zone Shit

Zone Shit Just Had To Say
                  kentucky babay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You know Zone Shit, you are a real jerk for posting this here. If you enjoy people feeling bad, at least put this crap in your own thread. Grow Up Son.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    I was out drinkin didnt have access to lines and my local dont take 1/2 time action. so again i got jammed. But regardless i wouldnt have play 1/2 time anyways. Going to bed.

OUT

Sorry about the loss bry, but i hope you got loaded and didn't wake up for your draft this morning

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      Sorry about the loss bry, but i hope you got loaded and didn't wake up for your draft this morning
                      nice quote lovedoc but that wont save him any money on his car insurance
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X