>>>Knockonwood Mon. Plays<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>Knockonwood Mon. Plays<<<

6:30 GM.!!! Den. -1 !!! For any reason if something changes in this gm., will be back at 6:15 But for now, I think Den. -1 is a good play. Hopefully more plays later! This is just my opinion! Wish you the Best! Knock!

Still think Den. -1 is a good play!!! more plays later! Have a good one! Knock!

Comment

7:00 Play!!! Drexel +5-!!! Have a Good one! Knock!

Comment

Den. and Drexel not looking good now but still early! Two pro plays>>> Mia. plus the pts. and Und in Dal.-Minn. Gm.<<< One Coll. Play>>>Buff. plus the pts.<<< Hope you have a good nite! Knock!

Comment

Sorry for the Denver play!!! At Gm. time line dropped from Den. -1 to a pick. That is why I hate to post early on some gms. It was to late to cancel but i could have with my man but figured since i had posted gm. I mght as well ride it out. That's one reason I play with my man, because I don't have to put in right at gm. time. In the future if I have a gm. that i change my mind on at gm. time I will just have to post it. Again sorry about that but promise we will make up for it in next four WKS. or will never post another game. Like i said earlier i hate to see anyone lose their money but we're in it for the long run. Hope everyone has a good nite and see you tomorrow! Knock!

Comment

Maybe you should not post it then until you are positive cause if you post early and others bet it they can't renig the bet at offshore accounts and you would probably piss alot of people off posting and then renigging at game time. Just a thought!

Comment

wayne1218 you're right it would piss me off also, normally wouldn't post until gm. time. someone had asked to try to post early. Like I said, I could have changed but played gm. anyway. I was just letting people know I was sorry. Wish you the best, hope you have a good nite. Know you meant no harm, I appreciate it. Dogs in the Big East Tues.!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
              X