MLB "Team Ball" Player List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBC13
    wayne did you get my picks and/or check i sent them the other day?
    I have the picks but no check yet. You are 2 of the 60 and i'll be adding and updating alot of names to this list later!

Comment

ok i sent the check out on wed. so you should get it soon.

Comment

Thanks again Wayne

Comment

Wayne

Is it too late to hop in?

Can I paypal you the $25?
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Wayne i sent my check wed. I sent my picks in . I hope you get it in time. Thanks Bad Angel

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt
              Wayne

Is it too late to hop in?

Can I paypal you the $25?
              No problem Jim. I don't have paypal though. Can you do what everyone else did and mail a check or money order?

Bad Angel, i didn't get the check but i have you in.

Comment

Wayne did U receive my payment? If not email me and lemmme know so I can do what I need to do..........been very busy and havent been able to follow up

Thanx

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  Wayne did U receive my payment? If not email me and lemmme know so I can do what I need to do..........been very busy and havent been able to follow up

Thanx

PEACE
                  Yup, your in. There is a different thread with a NEW list and you are in it.

Comment

Thanx Bro......aprreciate it........when I went back to look at the address I sent it 2 I had a hard time reading my own writing so I wasnt sure if I mailed it in 2 the right place.......Im assuming You saved my email from the first time I wanted to join with my picks? If You did can u please email me my teams.........my dumbass forgot to write them down, again thanx

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      Thanx Bro......aprreciate it........when I went back to look at the address I sent it 2 I had a hard time reading my own writing so I wasnt sure if I mailed it in 2 the right place.......Im assuming You saved my email from the first time I wanted to join with my picks? If You did can u please email me my teams.........my dumbass forgot to write them down, again thanx

PEACE
                      The list with everyone and their teams should be in your email inbox!

Comment

Working...
                      X