Bann Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bann Wilson

:angryfire He's just looking to cause trouble!!

Originally posted by chuck lazar
    :angryfire He's just looking to cause trouble!!
    When BC gets here he will be, until then i think i deleted or edited it all out.

Comment

that guy only lasted 3 days on here..monte accepted his ip on thursday night,,lol..,,at least last till after the tourament to win money than be a ass ..oh well ,,good luck today chuck
      Last edited by Ripple; 03-20-2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks Wayne, Sorry to make you work on a Sunday pal .... Thanks Chucky

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
          that guy only lasted 3 days on here..monte accepted his ip on thursday night,,lol..
          This is the downfall to open membership!

Comment

Damn. I didn't read any of his posts. I miss all the fun. I take it he wasn't just posting "good luck" in every thread?
            Every
            Villain
            Is
            Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              This is the downfall to open membership!
              I couldn't agree more! It's was either a kid or someone who was banned before. Hate to see you guys go through the bullshit. Jealous people in the world will get theirs when they die and no-one cares.

Comment

Any one who blatlantly fires off at a man of "SPARKs" caliber like that---it becomes a no brainer---he's a born loser--don't need em--hes got to go....

You DA MAN "Mod SPARK"--"First Mate"--don't you ever let these ass holes like that forget it...Job well done--you 2 Lazar and Wayne...Proud of you....Keep wielding that "Cut em off" Sword as needed...plenty to choose from---as you can see by the load on here lately....

Keep it up Guys---love ya for it----Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kapt .. but I swear it does not bother me in the least .. When you are honest and sincere you have no worries ... the only thing I do not like it makes work for Wayne ... i really did not catch it .. I was in Rips forum ... Thanks for having my back guys ...

Comment

You guys are being very gracious and I've got to hand it to you.

Me? Wilson is one big sorry stinking sack of crap and a waste of a heart and 2 lungs.

Here today .... flushed down the toilet tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Coverboy thanks for the pic from Hawaii, may I suggest you get some sun

Comment

He's gone and was also the user alexis

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                            Big Mike, this is sick shit. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X