X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun plays

nc st +3
    156-148
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

GL to ya Husker...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

bol.husker,i know mac has 2 more big plays going sunday do you have them? thanx bol gc-

Comment

GL today. Just wanted to let you know that on Friday, you posted 151-140. On Friday,I have you winning 4, losing 9, with 1 tie. That makes you 155-149-1, but who really cares!!!

Comment

fla p
          okla st -7
          mich st-8
          miss st +8
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
            GL today. Just wanted to let you know that on Friday, you posted 151-140. On Friday,I have you winning 4, losing 9, with 1 tie. That makes you 155-149-1, but who really cares!!!

won:nc,syr u,dellst,nc st,ohio
            lost:syr,conn,stan,gw,louis,n mex,minn,okla st
            tie:mich st(actually won@-7' but posted early.try to get the latest line)

5-8-1

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker

5-8-1
              I won all my 1/2 point loses also, but that's not the line you posted. It's ok when you fuck up and post a different line like we all have done. Leave it at that, and enjoy the forum. We all make mistakes, even yourself. Good luck today Bud, I'm on alot of the same sides as you.

Comment

pistons +1
                pacers p
                bucknell +8
                ga tech +1

Gerald Ford

Comment

5-8-1
                  I would like to appolojize for saying the things that I did. But here's the thread that I mentioned yesterday. The Mich St game that you said had won, but you posted the early line.
                  We all make mistakes and should be accountable for them.
                  I made a mistake two days in a row. The first day I added wrong, which made me lose more. And the second day, I didn't count a $500 winner. It happens and I always recheck my figures before throwing out my betting sheets. I hope we can start over and don't take this any further! I know you used to be on the BDSForum, and didn't like me there for some reason.

Comment

wins: loses:
                    nc --------------syr
                    syr u -----------conn
                    dell st-----------stan
                    nc st -----------louis
                    ohio------------n mex
                    ----------------okla st
                    ----------------minn
                    ----------------gw
                    - 5 - 8

tie:mich st

this is what i posted i didnt count a tie as a win. i have no idea what BDSForum is. someone mentioned this site at chuck lucks site in nov. i didnt know anything like this existed before then. i swore ide never use a computer untill a couple years ago. people can disagree on picks and records but when people attack someone personally its verry hard to just forget. thats why people should think before they act.
                    Last edited by husker; 04-13-2005, 10:36 PM.

Gerald Ford

Comment

husker, did you follow me today?

Comment

i just got home from playing basketball.havent checked anyones plays yet. i am sure you won or you wouldnt have asked.

Gerald Ford

Comment

i just got home from playing basketball.havent checked anyones plays yet. i am sure you won or you wouldnt have asked.

either that or i'm a real cocksucker and i went 0-8 and wanted you to lose all your money.

Comment

Working...
                          X