dude wheres my white flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude wheres my white flag

im waving the white flag-every time i post lately its a big loser-tired of costing any of you guys and myself dinero-i dont even feel like joking and anybody that knows me on here knows how much i like to cut up!! sincerely taking a break-chung/best of luck to everybody on the bettorschat network-put that in for you savage/i couldnt pick my parents out in a chinese rest. right now -with a map-anybody wanta eggroll-hiiiaaaaayyyaaaa- the flying chung..
    Last edited by WayneChung; 03-19-2005, 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

waynechung, we all hit some rough patches... ride it out and you'll be back on top of you game in no time bro... until them, hook me up with some fortune cookies!

-smooth

Comment

thanks smooth

you get the peking duck dinner on the house-get this dude some saki-iron chung..
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
        you get the peking duck dinner on the house-get this dude some saki-iron chung..
        Let's have a couple of saki's and forget about the losers... tomorrow is another day bro!

-smooth

Comment

It just means your do. It's all bout' the streak. Don't doubt your cappin' abilities. Gettem tomorrow bro. We place our bets w/ our own money and can't blame no one but ourselves. Your glass isn't half empty, it's just too big of a glass.
          "33"

Comment

Working...
          X