first post: erik morales v. manny pacquiao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post: erik morales v. manny pacquiao

hello, been a long time lurker, joined up today and hope I can win some people money with my picks, I know some of you guys win me lot!!!

erik morales v. manny pacquiao. my pick: erik morales +152 3***

money is flowing in on pacquio this week. the lines moved from morales +112 to +152 this week. morales is naturally bigger than pacquiao, he hits very hard, is experienced and the deciding factor is he's never been knocked out. the public is enamored of pacquiao's performance over marco antonio barrerra where he brutalized him before stopping him. they wrongly assume a beats b, b beats c, so a beats c. this doesn't apply in boxing terms as far as power goes either. muhammed ali knocked out oscar bonavena, whereas joe frazier who definitely was a much harder puncher couldn't budge bonavena. I believe we'll see the same thing tonight. also since this is boxing, we have the judges to consider. call me cynical but this helps us also, as two straight losses for morales might really hurt his box office appeal, and his promoter isn't anxious for something like that. this fight will be close, action packed and a morales victory. I bet all my fights to win a set amount in unit terms, so this is three units to win 4.56 units.

good luck
    boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

morales followed his game plan for once and outboxed the raging tiger. other than his idiocy in the twelth in changing southpaw it was a very good performance.
    boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

thanks for the post
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

amhlilhaus, Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

yes i am sorry wayne is right welcome my friend
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Excellent analysis. I see you follow and understand the fight game. I'll be looking for your posts on future fights to compare w/ my own thoughts. You can get some excellent wagering value in the fight game from time to time and their are many extraneous factors that come into play depending on the fighters involved, judges, etc. Boxing has a bad rep and many gamblers refuse to wager on it assuming all fights are fixed. Nice post, welcome aboard.
            "33"

Comment

amhlilhaus, nice to see you over here too bro! I can vouch for this guy, he is very sharp with his fight analysis! He's a great addition to any board!

Welcome aboard bro!

-smooth

Comment

Originally posted by smooth53_98
                amhlilhaus, nice to see you over here too bro! I can vouch for this guy, he is very sharp with his fight analysis! He's a great addition to any board!

Welcome aboard bro!

-smooth
                ah smooth, you are too kind.

in my opinion, there are some shady things that go on in boxing, but that's part of the analysis, read my post and I even factored that in. it wasn't needed this time but some of these head scratching decisions are done for a reason. take felix sturm and de la hoya last year, sturm would've had to knock oscar's head off to get a decision win, and it's no suprise he didn't.
                boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

good analysis....manny is a destroyer and morales has been lured into going toe to toe before.........good call....i was unsure which morales would show up....the one with too much heart or the smart boxer.....

Comment

Working...
                  X