Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry..i thought it was todays games...my bad

Comment

Saw the site - Nice work. No plays for tonight - agree that the injuries make tonight's games risky. Will you post your plays on this site?

Comment

my bad...thought it was todays game

Comment

Please keep 'em coming prolific.... you've been doing great!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

there are no plays for tonight ... had francis, van exel, and randolph were playing .. the plays would be over on the orlando and portland games ... but injuries have a major effect on the outcome of the final score so thats why there are no plays for today

Comment

don't get jammed....not now when your rolling...

I'm a believer....numbers don't lie...keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by prolific
                there are no plays for tonight ... had francis, van exel, and randolph were playing .. the plays would be over on the orlando and portland games ... but injuries have a major effect on the outcome of the final score so thats why there are no plays for today
                thanks for the info prolific and ignore the negative stuff coming from some people. In the hood we like to call them 'haters'.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  In not 1 to really talk about this but I smell a scam here........why is this guy saying hes on a 14-0 run on his first day posting and lil jaunt is already crying dont go service

Smell if U ask me.........again I prolly shouldnt comment much on things like this but If i was guilty of 3rd degree MURDER this shit here is PREMEDITATED 1st degree LIFE

PEACE

WOW......I didnt check in for a little while and I mustve missed the BOGUS BULLSHIT that I spotted right from the start

PEACE

Comment

That was an excellent call pimp! nice job pickin that out

Comment

Working...
                    X