REMAINING PLAYS FOR SAT===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMAINING PLAYS FOR SAT===>

Been very busy so no write ups today! As right as I could be with Vermont I was equally as wrong with Stanf last night! Sorry for that crap play!! HAD a few early plays go already today:

5* MEMPH -8===WINNER
    3* ZAGS -2 ====Loser
    2* DAVIDSON +8
    2* CINN +3
    1* CINN M/L +135

2* OKLAH -4 (ANOTHER DREADED FAVORITE IN PROGRESS)
    2.5 * WISC MILW +3
    1* WIS MIL +135
    1* BUFFALO +7
    1* UAB +7 1/2

2* PACIF +7 (IN PROGRESS)
    1* NEVAD +11 1/2

M/L PARLAY FOR CHUCK LAZER! WIZARDS / WICH ST / ILL / WAKE F. Pays +122

PLAY EM OR FADE THESE ARE JUST FWIW!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT HOPE EVERYONE IS PLUS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!!

Goldv

edited to get rid of bold character bracket
    Last edited by GoldVike; 03-19-2005, 04:20 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL tonight Goat
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Goldy, on the other side of a couple, may the best man win
      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

like that buffalo play. gl goldvike!

Comment

GL to ya GV...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Hope you all nail your plays tonight!

Gotta try this 2nd half play at least small:

1* OKLAH -4 1/2 2ND HALF

They can still lose by 4 and cover plus we are getting almost a double digit line value from the open. BUT the way they ARE NOT PLAYING makes this only a small play. They are causing TONS OF UTAH TURN OVERS BUT DOING NOTHING WITH THEM. Expect they will do better than what is now THEIR LOWEST HALF POINT TOTAL OF THE YEAR!!

BOL EVERYONE! Gv

edited for text typos
            Last edited by GoldVike; 03-19-2005, 04:40 PM.
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Very good reasoning for playing Oaklahoma for the second half. I had to lay 5, so +4 would be a push. They can't continue shooting less than 26% FG and 0 or 7 on threes. Thanks for the play GV.

Comment

Don't

thank me now sandman.......great reasoning but on a team that totally sucks!!!

Sometimes I forget that this team has one of the WORST COACHS IN basketball!! Coach "Gilligan" from Virgina held the honor as the WORST in the majors but he was fired by the "Skipper" and now the torch has been passed to the TV SERIES Simpson's long lost elder son.......Kevin Simpson aka Kliffy Klaven aka Kelvin Chumpson.......this clown spends more time on the court than his players and never gets T-eed up!!

I now see Chumpson has played his biggest TRUMP CARD TO GET THEM BACK IN THE GAME........Have a student trainer blow smoke in the fire alarm systems smoke detector instead of up his ass. He should be the newest SUCK UP DOLL on that commercial!

Comment

M/L PARLAY FOR CHUCK LAZER! WIZARDS / WICH ST /
                  Washington is real close, that's the one we need to pulled out in the 4th Qtr.

Comment

Wash wins by one, we need Wake in the 2nd overtime.

Comment

Well

CHUCK! GO FIGURE THAT ONE!!

WAKE DOMINATING! Thennnnnnnnn......hey let's quit playing and see how close we can make it!!

WHAT A WACKO DAY!! WISCY MIL GETS IT DONE AND CINNY GIVES ONE AWAY ONE VS KY JELLY!!

Tomorrow is another day!

BEST OF LUCK CHUCK!! Gv

Comment

it was a hell of a game to watch cincy-ky nobody should hold their heads down as for the same wvu-wake whohoooooo i love this part of the season
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                        X