Does This Suprise Anyone Else????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does This Suprise Anyone Else????

Thur And Friday The Dogs Were 17-13-1 Ats, With One Game Bieng A Pick-em.

My Suprise Is That The Record Isnt Even Better Than That. It Felt To Me That 80% Of The Dogs Covered.

Double Diget Dogs Were 11-2 Ats!!!!!!!!!

Lets All Try And Remember That For Next Yrs. Openig Round.

D.d. Dogs!!!!!!!

Guess Not

Comment

Yes it is. Especially the double digit dogs biting so hard.
      "33"

Comment

Goldengreek, I have no stats to back this up, but I'd say EVERY year if you bet evenly on all dogs, you will come out ahead!!

Comment

I was buying 3 points on the double digit dogs.Nevada didn't cover,but if I would have bought the 3 points it would have!!!
          I am going to try it with iowa State tomorrow.I bought the line up to 19 points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coburg
            I was buying 3 points on the double digit dogs.Nevada didn't cover,but if I would have bought the 3 points it would have!!!
            I am going to try it with iowa State tomorrow.I bought the line up to 19 points!!!
            goodluck to you, but i dont whant to lead you in any direction.
            i was just stating that dd dogs were 11-2 in the first round. it may change deeper in the tourney. plus dont forget north carolina was 1 of those 2 favs that did cover

Comment

I Hear Ya

Originally posted by coburg

Sometimes the numbers are so tight, those three extra points help bigtime...It turned a Wisconsin loss into a win for me last night and I was breathing easier when Michigan State was coming down the home stretch because I was only laying 4 1/2 and not 7 1/2 so a last second three would not have killed me but I was glad to see the rest of my BC 'Fade' brethren cover the number anyway...I don't bet as big yet as some of the guys on here yet so maybe it is easier for me to buy the extra points but many times in the last three weeks, they have come in handy!! ...
              Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

Yeah!I played all of the first double digit dogs with the extra points and they won.I started to do it with Nevada today and it would have covered.I just thought I would try it in the second and third round and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                X