5 Team Parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Team Parlay

Takin' all 5 dogs in the NIT today. $50 to pay $2000!
    Va Tech +8.5
    Texas AM +4
    Buffalo +6
    Davidson +7.5
    W. Kentucky +7.5
    The only one that worries me is Texas AM. If ya drop to a 4 teamer, throw that one out. GL to all today!
    "33"

I took the exact same parlay last night almost except mine is a 4 team parlay

A&m +4
    VT +8
    Dav +8
    Buf +6 1/2

Good look hokie hope all 5 dogs cover

Comment

Looks like I'm ridin' shotgun w/ ya bro. The wife took my little boy and girl to Grandmas so I'm gonna suck down some ice cold Rolling Rocks and enjoy another killer day of college hoops. Hope our longshot parlay comes in. The wife told me if she came home tomorrow and I'd shot another TV she was going to my ass w/ an iron skillet. Gotta behave. Kinda funny, a man my size scared of a 115 lb. woman. LOL
      "33"

Comment

4-1

SOME BEACH!!!!!! :angryfire
        Went 4-1. I played them all on straight bets so it's not all bad. But having my beloved Hokies fuck me in the ass for a $2050 swing on my gambling account puts salt in the wound. Oh well, what ya gonna do? I reckon' I'll stick a tampon in my ass, go to bed and gettem tomorrow. Thought hard bout' ML Davidson but didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Crushing the NIT and gettin' my ass handed to me in the Big Tournament. I need some anger management but Deer season is several months away. Gotta get me one of those foam bricks.
        "33"

Comment

dam! At least it was your first play that screwed you and not the final play of the day that would have been even tougher!

Nice job today!

Comment

Thanks Rhino. The wife is at Grandmas and took the damn tampons w/ her. So I poured me a rum and coke, mostly rum, and watchin' Wake choke the big one. Those boyz from WV got a lot of heart. Wake could have burried em' in the first half but they just wouldn't go away. Another case of will beatin' skill, little man on the playground kickin' the bullies ass. Wake ain't gonna cover, so I'm now rootin' for the little guy. Wiped my ass yesterday w/ my office pool sheet so what the hell.
            "33"

Comment

hey i got on site late missed VT .just wanted to say thanks but i had no balls $5 gets me 45 .ill take it thanks again

Comment

Your welcome Burnsy. Your better off bettin' small on parlays like that anyway. Glad you missed the VT game. Timing is everything in life. Bad timing got me another kid. Beautiful little girl though. I think that call that Gods will. Peace out.
                "33"

Comment

Working...
                X