Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miggs & JTMoney POLL

Both of you are banned.

I come in here and all I read is you guys bashing people. That type of SHIT will not be tolerated on this site. You could have came in here posted your plays and acted civilized, but you 2 obviously don't know the meaning of that.
    Should they be Banned
    82.93%
    Should they be allowed to Post
    17.07%

BAN THE FUCKERS. HOW CAN YO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ALL THE SHIT THEY PULL? I WAS TOLD TO FIND SOMEPLACE ELSE WHEN I HAD A DISAGRREMENT WITH ANOTHER POSTER. AND YET, YOU AND MR. CC ALLOW THIS TO GO ON AND NOW IT HAS GOTTEN TOTALLY OUT OF HAND! THEY'VE ATTTACKED THE MOST RESPECTED POSTERS HERE IN THE FORUM. YOU ALWAYS SAID, EVERYBODY HAS A POINT OF VIEW AND THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM, BUT, THIS HAS TURNED INTO A PISSING MATCH! SO WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE? EITHER YOU STICK TO YOUR GUNS OR LET THEM RUN AMOCK AND DISTROY THIS FORUM. YOU DECIDE! JUST MY .02. :angryfire

Comment

maxell,

Did you not read above that I banned them? I thought I would post a Poll for fun to see how many people vote against having them out.

Comment

BC-I read your post. Just had to vent for fun and shout like they always do.

Comment

I totally agree with you BC. We are all here to have some fun and maybe make a buck or two at the same time. We are all on the same side here. Some of us are good, some are not so good. We all have our ups and downs. Nobody is better than anyone else. I have read all the crap that they have dished out on everyone else but they are no better than the rest of us, especially MIGGS. He is god alright, god of his own mind.

Comment

I found it very odd that up until yesterday, all that JTMoney did was ask for free picks. Then yesterday, he posts like MiggsJr and goes 1-3-1. It was a little funny, until they started bashing the good cappers here. BYE BYE

MIGGS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING AND YES JT THAT IS CONFIRMED.
            Last edited by PhilJr; 03-10-2003, 08:28 AM.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Bye Bye!!

We dont that need that in here

There are a lot of good cappers,

lets keep crushing the books

Comment

You know me. I love that stuff.
                I knew those guys would go and get themselves banned.
                Look, I love this place. But if people are going to start slingin' crap at everyone, they'll wear out their welcome quick.
                I applaud BettorsChat and MrCC for putting up with as much as they did. You guys are great. I could literally hear MrCC sigh as he closed another thread....
                That being said, I'd still want them back.
                At least long enough to see what the relationship between the two was.
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

was my sigh THAT loud?

Yep, it was time to see these guys hit the road...bye!
                  Good Luck!!
                  ~MrCC

Comment

I agree (with a lot of things)

If they came in and contributed like almost everyone else does(at least the core group and some good up and coming rooks) then a little bashing could be tolerated. We are all in here because we enjoy making money and having FUN doing it. The ribbing we are used to between bates,jr.,casheasy,etc. is all good hearted fun "between friends". If someone like miggs comes in and is bashing right out of the gate and feels he's so superior, it's not condusive to the type of environment offered here and is counter productive. I think the decision to ban is a good one.

Have FUN MAKE MONEY.
                    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

In Dec. I found ********* and really enjoyed it until everyone started bashing other people. ********* is the first site I've ever been on, been betting ball gms. for 28 yrs. though. I'm sure it's some very good cappers on here but I follow ***. The reason I follow *** is because 90% of the time we are on the same gms. another good capper on there is locksquatch. I name these two because I have never listened to anyone else when it comes to betting and we are always on the same side.The reason I started posting is because some of these people really don't know what their doing and I know a bookie will take you for everything you have.I hate when I post a gm. and it is a loser, like I did yesterday but I would play the same gms. today.You have to know when to play on the bookies side and when not.I have a wife and son and if I post a gm. I have money on it. POINT IS!!! I found this site through ***, I still go back to ********* some but now this is the site I enjoy. Thanks for the good work and I'll stand behind any decision you make. Sorry for the long post, just want to wish everyone the Best! Knockonwood!

Comment

I gotta say great job by the monitors. You seem to be patient and give some leeway to posters. More than fair. When they go to far though, you take care of business.

I didn't mind MIGGS cocky attitiude. Quite humerous to me. The way he called a few guys out though was uncalled for.

What is really hilarious is when the guys posted stuff like WCC Games of Year, Sure Fire Deadbolt Lock, Bet your whole bankroll, Games are so fucking easy. Then when the game loses he says he didn't bet it himself. What a joker. That is just too funny.

I don't have a problem with him losing a game. Everyone does. But saying he doesn't bet GOY's that he posts is just too much.

I hate to belabor this MIGGS issue but I am still laughing about this guy. Money has nothing to do with it. MIGGS, your a loser.

Z

Comment

Well Miggs & JTMoney as I said in the e-mail there would be a lot of people voting for you guys to stay banned and it looks as if I was right.

Comment

What every you think

I think anyone who has a ego problem should leave. We are all adults here for the same reason to hepl everyone out and make money so for a person to be here for a ego trip or to get people to send them money when they dont really no what they are doing or just to get free picks then I think they should go but whichever it goes I can live with

Comment

Stella`s got her groove back !

I cant resist a good-hoe-down ;

Let me give you some advise " dont take mine "

Where there is value , garner it !

As always : Brought to you from the Leaper Colony !!!

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                              X