This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball_nut

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WHEN I WANT, SO DON'T TELL ME TO STOP THAT BULL****.....I HADICAPPED 2 GAMES TONIGHT, SO I HOPE YOU FADED THEM BOTH.......JUST GO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FIGURE SKATING AND FIELD HOCKEY BETS.......

THIS IS CONFIRMED

I'll whisper this one; what's confirmed is that Baseball_nut gives out XMLB winners. Combined with mbates chicken plays, Phil Jr's games worth a hoot, chalkeater's NBA , Tipster's wire plays and your deadbolt locks, we are in business.
    LET'S GET THE CASH!!!!
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

HEY U COATTAILER IF U WANT TO THROW DARTS AT A BOARD, I MEAN BET PRESEASON BASEBALL. GO RIGHT AHEAD AND THROW UR MONEY AWAY
      Who Dat

Comment

HEY MIGGS PROTE'GE', PAY ATTENTION. WE WIN IN BASEBALL.
        HE WINS AT THE DOGTRACK. YOU GO THROW DARTS!!!!
        SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

THIS IS CONFIRMED (I love that line)

Comment

A FEW LUCKY PRESEASON WINS WHEN ALL THE TEAMS ARE TRYING TO DO IS WORK ON NEW PITCHES AND WINS AND LOSSES DONT MATTER. AS A BROTHER OF A MAJOR LEAGUE PLAYER I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SPRING TRAINING

THIS IS CONFIRMED
          Who Dat

Comment

Dude get real. How you figure out which team is working on what is how you win. Didn't your brother (yeah, right) teach you that much?
            I'm going to wish you guys well tonight. Just having fun. You don't have to dish out so much crap people might take it personally. I don't so it's cool. But be careful. Somebody might get pissed if you act like this too often. Take care and we'll talk to you this week. Good luck...

Comment

my brother is in the white sox organization josh paul
              Who Dat

Comment

I've heard of that cock sucking faggot! just kidding. I just want to get on this shit. it's fun.

Comment

Working...
                X