My Tournament Postings...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tournament Postings...........

Starting Monday I will be posting picks for tournament games mostly without write ups. I will be very limited for time as alot of lines appear late and games start early and often throughout each day.With work and alot of afternoon games I will try on occasion to do some quick write ups when i have time but you pretty much know my style behind each pick and that's what they will be based on. The one thing i will do a little different is post with each play listed as 1 UNIT or 1.5 UNITS with the play, some day's the 1 UNIT plays will probably do better but because i get alot of PM's about which i like better and won't have time for write ups it will be a good meter on which ones i have better feels for. I will mark them each as a win or loss not by UNITS so play accordingly as you like but remember the record will still be based on plays with the UNITS there for your personal options. 1 UNIT for a $10 bettor would be bumped to $15 for a 1.5 UNIT play if you prefer to play that way or stay with the traditional equal $'s per play. I will bump this up a few times for those that follow the plays to limit any confusion and again if i have time to do some quick write ups i will try to get them in. I will most likely play them all equal but for those that pick and choose based on write ups this might help you!

GOOD LUCK and let March Madness Truly begin on Monday! :cool:

Comment

WAYNE-
      I will be attending the Mountain West Tournament and will be playing your plays so YOU will have to be my eyes and ears and guide me to big$$$$ this weekend. Don't feel any pressure though!!

Thanks,
      PICKjockey

Comment

Should be fun for you pickjockey we will do our best to be on the right side for you!

Comment

Working...
        X