Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG D Fades ( STILL RIPS IDEA )

Hey,
    this is rips idea dont give me any credit other than tallying. loses you can blame me if you want, but all the wins send rip a couple hookers .

My fades to count so far, ill have them final by 6pm.
    NBA:
    Utah +8 MAJOR services on cleve. 7-1 (Public is sided 63% on clev.)
    Kings Under 210 minor services on over 5-0 ( Public is sided 43% on the over)

NCAAB:
    ND -9 Major services on Holy Cross 8-1 (Public 50% on both)
    Miami FL +4 Minor services on South Carolina 6-1 (Public on MIAMI 65% Odd??)
    Last edited by SustainDan; 03-15-2005, 03:00 PM.
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

If rip wants to email me at this username AT aol dot com Ill compare his numbers with mine and try to do this daily.

Comment

Thanks for the hard work and Help.

GL Bud
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

welcome im scouring the net for sites who post services and ill tally them up and add them up in a little

Comment

Nice work Big D!!!!

What was your name before this one on here?

Comment

Sdlt21

Comment

Dan - I'm doing the same thing as you right now......just looking for more sites that post services. I'm also making sure there are no duplicates. I have similar numbers to you so far.....HC 6-1, S. Carolina 6-2, Cavs 7-1, Sac Over 5-0.

With as bad as the fades have been on NBA, I'm thinking of fading the fades and actually playing the big service plays to see how they work out.

Comment

Great, at least somebody has the time to do this stuff. Your work will be appreciated by all, just don't let the conversations become too hectic and the pressures of some too tense. Do it at your own pace and if a game is missed by five minutes, oh well. Some are working and have other responsibilities and can't do this stuff, but they are the ones that appreciate it the most.

Spark, if you can bottle up any of the conversations or lock the thread to Rip and Dan, that might be just as good.
                2009 MLB:
                JULY
                23-19 (+21.72x)
                Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

How did the fades do last night? I missed them.

Comment

0-3 but if you keep playing them im sure theyre bound to crack back open. Its fine no need to lock the thread, if someone gets out of line ill just tell their name to spark, wayne, or bc.

Comment

To be honest, I don't think it matter what sport. It's services we're talking about!!!

they really suck in every sport. They can't lose every single night. We need more than 2 weeks or this, and that's all Ripple posted for was 2 weeks. People start to throw in the towel the second they aren't hitting 70%.

SERVICES DO NOT WIN OVER A LONG PERIOD!!!! If they did, they wouldn't need your money. Stick with it and THANKS DAN & RIPPLE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK>

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
                        Dan - I'm doing the same thing as you right now......just looking for more sites that post services. I'm also making sure there are no duplicates. I have similar numbers to you so far.....HC 6-1, S. Carolina 6-2, Cavs 7-1, Sac Over 5-0.

With as bad as the fades have been on NBA, I'm thinking of fading the fades and actually playing the big service plays to see how they work out.
                        hoosier

you took the words right out of my mouth. if the fades aren't working in the nba, then we should be playing the consenus of the major services. continue to tally as if we were going to use it as a fade, then just play the actual game.jmo

Comment

We got the greatest bunch of guys here,helping other members win,who needs another board to call home

Comment

Searching the net the three majors are now:

NBA:
                            Utah +8 services 10-2 on cleveland
                            Sac./Orlando Under 210 services 7-0 on over

NCAAB:
                            ND -9 Biggest** services 12-2 on Holy Cross

In the wings:
                            Miami Fl +4 services on SC 7-4

Comment

Spark IF you want to sticky this im sure many people will be looking for a fades thread.
                              Thanks
                              Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X