No announcement yet.

That was one of the WORST beats I've ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet it at +4 -119 this morning. Was happiest man in world when he missed the 1st free throw. It is probably just me but Duke always gets the calls. Like the foul on Reddick when hes not even touched! I have seen officials call so many offensive fouls against a team when they get a run against Duke! But I have won some like that! I think!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      what the fuck are you talking about? yea, no shit they went on a drought, it still came down to the end of the game.

i guess we can say, Duke had no business being in this game because GT shot 30% for the game, when they usually shoot 47%.
      DROUGHT IS NO FG'S FOR 4 1/2 MINUTES.
      THEY DIDNT SCORE A FIELD GOAL IN 11+MINUTES!!!
      JUST THINK ONE MORE DUKE BASKET IN THE LAST 11 MIN AND THE END WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED.

Comment

I had Duke-3(bought it) as a regular play and figured the worse I would get was overtime if NCS hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer;obviously I was shocked/happy at outcome;Believe me, I have lost a lot more of those types of endings than I have won.

Comment

I HAD duke AND I FIGURED THAT might HAPPEN.

Comment

Duke is Duke, Thier on tv more than Leave it to Beaver Re-runs

Comment

fuck duke and fuck dick Vitale he sucks ass

Comment

LMAO Lovedoc!!! You must listen to Rome.That was a great quote by Pete Gillen and true! By the way I also took the royal ass fuckin' with GT.That foul call was the fuckin worst!!
                WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

As mad as I am about the tip-in off the free throw miss, what infuriates me more is that BS foul call that sent Redick to the line. Redick grabbed the guys jersey and pulled on it and the refs whistles GT for a foul. It was one of the worst foul calls I have ever seen....but then again Duke was involved so nothing surprises me.

Comment

The game was FIXED lol

i

Comment

shows you who wanted to win more, but tuff loss RJ, im sure youll make it up this week...
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by raidaman
                        LMAO Lovedoc!!! You must listen to Rome.That was a great quote by Pete Gillen and true! By the way I also took the royal ass fuckin' with GT.That foul call was the fuckin worst!!

love romey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Par
                          I have been getting murdered the last two weeks, and I had GaTech (+4). That is the last straw for me............ see everyone next football season.
                          I would say there is a 100% chance of you betting on the first day of the big tournament.

Comment

Hthat fucking cost me 2k

they had only 1 guy on the line, why was he even there

i fucking hate duke, they burned me yesterday and again today

I hate those fucks.....

pardon my haste....

i cant believe i saw that

Comment

Working...
                            X