NBA 3/13 Slap Your Mamma Play!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 3/13 Slap Your Mamma Play!!!

Today we have one i really like....This Game looks so good it make me wanna Slap My Mamma!!!

:uzi: T-Wolves -1

Im taking this game for 20 Units

I had a slap my mamma play on the heat earlier this year and won so these plays are 1-0!

GL

Like the call man

Bring it Home. I will throw some more on it :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

love it!!!

Comment

gosh I love this spot for the T-wolves....but if I go large on it my boys lose!!! What to do???

Good Luck!
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Was this a slap your mama play.... or a poke her in the eye play???? Let's hope KG comes back... i'd rather have him alittle blurry than not at all!
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Sorry to anyone who followed on the t-wolves. They turned the ball over way to many times and KG just did not play like himself. These guys are fighting for a playoff spot and about to play some tough games on the road and they were not really playing like they wanted this game. Oh well with that being said I like....

10* Kings +1

GL

Comment

T- Wolves R Losers, Dont Bet On The Streak To End; Bet On The Streak

Comment

As far as I am concerned as stated before, there is big trouble and dissension on that time, and if I bet on their game, it will always be against them and NEVER on them until the end of the season(unless I see some reason to change my opinion on them).
                  ps I didn't bet today's game at all.

Comment

kings?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                      As far as I am concerned as stated before, there is big trouble and dissension on that time, and if I bet on their game, it will always be against them and NEVER on them until the end of the season(unless I see some reason to change my opinion on them).
                      ps I didn't bet today's game at all.
                      The word time should be team, and I was referring to Minn.

Comment

Working...
                      X