No announcement yet.

Chalkeater's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw what you saw. I hope YOUR RIGHT. I had S. ILL. Just read the box score and it said S. Ill went on a 10-0m run to win. I'll check some more. Sounds like the LSU game from yesterday.
    One more and I got to go

Comment

let's take a vote! i'll for s.ill as a winner...I think the i's have it. can a get a "hur umph"?

Comment

system has winning day? 2-1-1. not a big winning day but a winning day none the less. Miracle on denver to get the push i'm assuming. system is now 24-13-1:D

I need jersey to make it a winning day overall! c'mon you MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! sorry about the vulgarity...just felt like it belonged there.

Comment

Nice work jersey!!! should have made it a 20x powerball bankroll play. was never in doubt. Shove that up your ass Phil Jr.! No, really though, nice call on new orleans! totally kidding. sorry if you took it on the chin today.

NBA now 82-46-3:D :D :D :D

System plays 24-13-1:D

Comment

chalkeater.....

way to go you German Bastard!!!!:p

Comment

yes!!! way to go! now i need san diego to come in and miggs is the devil is on the other side. it is 40-24 at half however for the good guys.:D :D :D

Comment

Working...
              X