Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip

RIP YOU THE MAN YOUR ON TO SOMETHING HERE KEEP IT UP THANKS.

Thanks bud,,but we had a dissapointed finish to a saturday,,we suxed are final 2 games,,this doesnt fit our system,,we still have alot of work to do ..we finished 5-2 but we shouldve went 7-0 in this ,,Thanks for your support ,,maybe a beter day for us today

Comment

Good morning Rip. Went to bed before late games finished, sorry to see both lost but we still made good money. Thanks and keep the faith.

Comment

RIP missed the last 2 games. MAN u got me out of a hole. THANX my friend!!!
        jjoneill

Comment

i wish i could be dissapointed about a 5-2 night lol
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            Thanks bud,,but we had a dissapointed finish to a saturday,,we suxed are final 2 games,,this doesnt fit our system,,we still have alot of work to do ..we finished 5-2 but we shouldve went 7-0 in this ,,Thanks for your support ,,maybe a beter day for us today
            RIP - I've got a question about your system. Do you only take the consensus and fade the largest margins, or is there more analysis into the games? A few of your plays have been winning by the smallest of margins on last second-type plays. But I've noticed that there are other potential fades against huge service consensus that you don't play.

You've been selecting the right games - I'm just curious how you end up with your final selections. Much appreciated!
            Don't bet to get even, or you may get even worse!!

Comment

what ever the tally comes up with ,,i get no reports so my tally is different from others,,i only get the plays from other forums & bc and tally them ....we get some services via email and cant post them so i use those too..if u have a report and want to share that;ll be great ,,all my tallys are about 98% accurate ,,sometimes on busydays we get double posts and its hard to check ..please let me know if u need any more info thanks buddy

Comment

we play every games that fits in my ratio of plus 7

we had 7 games yesterday ,,what games have we been leaving off

we had 6 majors and 1 opinion yesterday ..thanks buddy joe

Comment

Fades

Rip,Great job i think 5-2 is great 71% Any handicapper would kill for 71%. it's just amazing. Thanks .

Comment

Rip U THE MAN!!!!!
                    I'm a big SU Fan so first time I went against you. Bet with my heart instead of head usually a loser, but not last night. You went 5-1 in my book.
                    Great job!!!
                    Watch Syracuse in the big dance, they are playing great now.

Comment

Working...
                    X