nba-ncaa. odds and ends for sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba-ncaa. odds and ends for sunday

first in the nba, note that when minnesota is off a win and k.garnett had a double/double the wolves are 1-13-1 ats l15. so im taking dallas. im also on detroit im playing on a home fav of 10 or more with a day of rest off a road fav loss where they were a fav of less than 4,and the opp is off a home loss. s-95 this system is 9-0 su 8-1 ats avg score 104-84. in a smaller play road favs of 4 or less with 1 or more days of restoff a hfav -5 or more loss of 10 or more are 0-7 su- ats vs an opp coming off a road game avg score 91-104 s-1995. that plays ag the suns so im on denver. now in college in the acc s-1990 the last 4 teams to get to the chamionship game by beating the 1 seed were 0-4 in the championship game this goes ag gtech. so ill take duke, in the sec games involving florida the su winner is 44-2 ats counting this year,also before florida snapped this trend yesterday they wer 0-11 su-ats off a conf tourney win and cover. kentucky is 34-3 su in this tourney since/ along time. i thought they would be around a 4 pt fav,and i see 1 and a half,which makes me think that the linesmakers really believe that florida has a chance,so despite all the rambling i did on this game im passing,unless some 22-0 tourney system comes through on one of these teams. the plays are dallas,det,denver,duke. interesting teaser includes okst pk,and wisky +13. bol gc-

gl golden and hope you win with these
    THICK 1

Comment

GL to ya Golden...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It Must Be D-day. Gl.

Comment

Working...
        X