Looks like G. Tech!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like G. Tech!!!

Will not make any post until tomorrow but think G.T. will take the ACC title!!! I'm a big Duke Fan but can't go with my Heart!!! I picked G. Tech to win it all and played UNC today!!! Buddy that plays what I play couldn't believe I took UNC today, he knew I had picked G.T. to win it all!!! Usually in the ACC on Sat., a Dog and Fav. will win!!! I liked N.C. St. plus the pts., so I played UNC!!! Don't know why I'm saying this, guess becauee I had G. Tech to win it all!!! Good nite!!! Knock!

Agree. Will be taking GT tomorrow. Duke can't cover two games in a row, can they?

Comment

anybody know what the number is?
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Spic, people forget GT has pretty much the same team that played for the National Title last year!!! I will not decide until tomorrow!!! If I played right now though, I would play GT!!! Nobody gives Duke any respect this year either, They only have 5 losses!!! Two to Mary., one in OT!!! One at W.For. by three, one to UNC by 1 and a fluke at V. Tech!!! Duke just keeps Winning and noone is giving them a chance!!! Better get to Bed!!! Best of Luck tomorrow!!! I like Flor. also but I'm a Dog player!!! I've always believed, if you're going to bet a Game!!! You might as well take the pts. pretty much, or just don't play it at all!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

What up Hawn?
          Duke minus 3-!!!
          Kentucky minus 1-!!!
          Sleep Good!!! I'm sorry, to early!!! Have a Good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

det yel ghesheb

PEACE

Comment

GL on the calls Knock
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
              X