Goy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goy

Everyone likes Utah St. Take Pacific plus 4 buy the pt. & sleep tight no sweat! They win straight up!Pacific is the more athletic team & are underdogs!

I've been on Pacific since 11 am. I hope they come through for us!

GL

Comment

They have been a good to play on all year there is no reason to leave them now! :uzi:

Comment

What the heck, I got Pacific first half moneyline +135.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyBlaze
          What the heck, I got Pacific first half moneyline +135.
          Right play by me......game line that is

BOL

PEACE

Comment

On Pacific as well. Gotem' plus three and parlayed them w/ the over 129. I am curious though. Don't take this wrong, but I thought I'd ask. If this is a GOY play for ya, why do you feel the need to buy a point for insurance? Some people frown uppon the label of GOY? I myself don't, but there's a lot of CBB games during the course of a season, one would assume with so many games to wager on, a GOY would be a rockin' chair winner. Anyway, GL, I hope it comes in, plus 3 of course and we all cash. People frown on the label GOY b/c it's used too loosely. As for me, if it fits, it fits. Just don't know why a GOY would require layin' extra juice to buy a point.
            Let's go Pacific!!!!
            "33"

Comment

Yes! I just won the 1st half ML with +135 odds! I am done and don't have to sweat the rest of this game out. I love 1st half wins.

Comment

If you win buying doesnt matter game will be close getting all i can get! :bestwishe

Comment

I was just curious. Good luck. Your right, a win is a win and I'm on them too. When I see GOY, I look for that persons pick cause I take GOY to mean what it says.... the best play of the year in CBB. I just don't understand why a game that "will be close" would be a GOY. I guess that's why some people don't like that label. It's often used to loosely. I'm not trying to bust your chops, I was just curious. Good luck to ya and I hope it comes in. The over would be nice too for some gravy on those taters.
                  "33"

Comment

Working...
                  X