Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing stat so far in college tourneys (25 wins, 10 losses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing stat so far in college tourneys (25 wins, 10 losses)

If you had played ALL teams since Thursday who were unranked but playing a ranked team, you are 18-9 going into today. If you'd done the same today, you are 7-1 with W. VA, New Mexico and Utah State pending. Utah St. is FIRST team to be unranked and FAVORED playing a ranked team.

That's 25-10. Not bad, huh!

Let's go W. VA!!

yep that what we all need nice info buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Now 8-2 on the day with New Mexico a winner. That's 26 and 11 overall. Utah State as a FAVORITE versus a ranked team is too hard to figure. I would say you lay the 3, but I do not like betting against Pacific!! I still say we count Utah State as a play as we are betting AGAINST ranked teams.

As a matter of fact, you will play Florida, Texas Tech and Georgia Tech tomorrow. However, I will wait to see what Ripple's fades are before I pull any triggers! With only 4 games going, I damn sure wouldn't want to have all the underdogs at this point.
      Last edited by Spiccoli; 03-13-2005, 12:29 AM.

Comment

The more the merrier

Interesting stat Spicolli. Is this because they want more teams from their conference join them in the Big Tourney? Just wondering.

GL

Comment

Spelled your name wrong, sorry Spiccoli.

Comment

Not my real name(!!)

Looks like a 2-1 day with Duke barely covering with the bullshit tip-in at the end. That ref-loving Dukie player basically MAULED the Ga Tech Center (who is a stick anyway). That was an Offensive Foul that the ref didn't give a shit enough to call. What a bunch of BS.

So glad that Rip was on Florida with me!! Cash money!!!

Comment

Working...
            X