NBA Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday

I will update my records after all plays in on Saturday. Posting Two Sunday plays now because I expect both bad lines to move.
    1* Pistons -11
    Detroit back home after a difficult road trip in which they played decently against hot teams. Jazz have to go on the road and are playing poorly after back-to-back home losses and have lost four in a row overall. Utah only 7-23 SU on road while Detroit is 21-7 SU at home. Rout.

1* Knicks +2
    This play's a little iffier for obvious reasons as Seattle is one of the best road team in the league. But the Sonics have lost three in a row and the suddenly hot Knicks have quietly won five of six.
    Last edited by griswold; 03-12-2005, 08:55 PM.

Jazz are horrible. GL

Comment

2-0 on rated plays Saturday with Heat rout and straight up Denver win. Now a still poor 43-46, -5.6 units but moving in the right direction. Also, 2-0 on Saturday opinions (Syracuse, Memphis Univ.) so an excellent day as I hit everything . Hoping for similar today.

Comment

Like Both Plays. Nba Isn't Asy For Anyone. Thanks For Keeping A Record, We'll Get Em Today.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

GL to ya today...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

43-46 not real bad, Ive seen pay cappers do alot worse. Hope you get on a hot streak.

Comment

Adding

1* Nuggets +5
              Yes, I'll take the bait. I realize Denver might be without Camby and K-Martin but the Nuggets right now remind me of the Tampa baseball team in June of last year when they went on their hot streak and the linemakers kept making them dogs. Denver has won eight in a row, hasn't lost at home since mid-January (!), hasn't lost at home at all under Karl and is playing as well as anybody in the league. Nuggets win last night at San Antonio might tire them but more likely will result in a juiced-up home crowd. Phoenix is a great road team but is coming off a 20-point home loss and the Suns' defense right now is abysmal.

Today's opinions: Wisconsin, Magic, Bulls

Comment

Working...
              X