• Show
Clear All

• my ncaa goy

hopefully this is one of rips picks,
    utah st-3
    this game means alot more to utah st.
    public on pacific because they are an underdog
    payback time

Good luck Jag, like the reasoning, thats one goofy line.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

GL to ya...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks blackbeard and kman for the support.
        pacific kept utah st out of the ncaa tournament last year.
        double revenge.
        radio station around the stockton,ca(pacific) area are already planning a big party with the team and coach for the announcements of the ncaa tourney seeds. they don't need to win the game.
        i also took lsu early today won
        took wash because of rip and everyone on ari.
        good luck everyone

Comment

gl tonight
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

good luck!

Comment

jag, I looked at this game (for the obvious reason) - because it popped out at me like a 500 pound elephant in the room. How in the world Pacific could be an underdog is beyond me. Vegas is absolutely BEGGING for Pacific money in my humble opinion. This would be my definition of a trap game (but what the hell do I know right lol?). Double revenge adds a little extra sugar to the aggies motivation. Utah State minus the three was the last game to be cut from my list of plays today but I really like your side and I hope you bring home a winner! bol jag
              OBE

Comment

I do not understand how Utah State is favored, ESPECIALLY 3 points!

Comment

Yikes, you are giving Pacific points and this is your GOY? Now that is real ballsy. LOL

Comment

The line smells like a rat. You make some good points as to why it is what it is. But all that assumes Pacific lacks pride and character. I'll take the 3 points for what they are, a gift. I'll probably get burned for biting. Oh well, one of us shall cash. Should be a good game.
                    "33"

Comment

good to hear from you phantom. input always appreciated guys!

Comment

Second half thoughts??
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Im on it too, up 10 with less than 10 minutes... lookin great so far

Comment

Utah St is putting a total beatdown on Pacific, I am amazed. I think the books made a killing off this game. Congrats to you guys who had Utah St -3!

Comment

Nice call Jags. Those boyz in Vegas are pretty sharp. That line obviously was questioning Pacifics character and pride being that Utah St. had everything to play for. Pacific shot awful, but hey, that can happen. Being out hustled and not matching your opponents intensity speaks volumes. It tells me they are very overated. If they played in a real conference like the ACC or Big East they'd be headin' where they belong.... the NIT. Instead, Utah St. will take a dance ticket from a bubble team in a real conference that deserves to go. Pacific will go to the Big Dance, but the bouncers will show them the door long before the final waltz is played. Apparently, you saw them for what they are, an overated team whose metal has not been tested. Nice call.
                              "33"

Comment

Working...
                              X