Saturday Play$$$!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmarty6969
    hey i heard a black guy from the show killed himself is this true? contender

yea, you can find the story online. he shot himself in the head outside of the gym he boxed at.

Comment

good luck RJ

Comment

Back to business and a new avatar!! Nice.

Best of luck RJ!

Comment

RJ how low would you let the total go and b under? now 141

Comment

headdog,

still 143.5 at the mirage, but i see 141 at most places now. i would still take it at 141, but small!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              Tony,

Manfredo is the only 1 i've heard of and have seen box before, but that mexican dude beat him pretty good in the first show. it's on again tomorrow night. i hope those 2 that were arguing the last 2 weeks go at it.
              Manfredo is a tough kid, but many of his boughts were at foxwoods and he was promoted heavily, by a providence promoter who puts on many shows there.....no question he is tough, but he lacks head movement and he backs up straight,.....not a good combination when boxing...the mexican was 10-2 prior, but probably fought tougher guys....i saw manfredo fight a guy from like north carolina who was like 6-20.....

Comment

wow my wife said something and i wasnt 4 sure man that is horrible........guess he figured his dream was over..........and alot of these guys r street boys and this is all the know........heartbreaking
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

yes..very sad..he was 23 years old..najai turpin...boxing is a game with many sad stories...

Comment

Good luck today RJ!

-smooth

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      Manfredo is a tough kid, but many of his boughts were at foxwoods and he was promoted heavily, by a providence promoter who puts on many shows there.....no question he is tough, but he lacks head movement and he backs up straight,.....not a good combination when boxing...the mexican was 10-2 prior, but probably fought tougher guys....i saw manfredo fight a guy from like north carolina who was like 6-20.....
                      Salamaci is one of my BEST friends..........MAXXED out at #4 in the world and he is on that SHOW..........he wont tell us the results.......must not have WON.......I dig that guy............very good friend of MINE

PEACE

Comment

1-3 thats a rough night, i'm sure you will bounce back tomorrow, good luck to ya, i miss your old avator bring it back

Comment

Working...
                        X