wayne1218

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne1218

Hey wayne how come you never put out any over and unders. I would figure you would make a killing on them

Your basically betting on a shooting percentage of course lights out if you have the over and bricks with the under and i spend too much time just capping the game. I have released i think 3 totals in b-ball and swept all 3 but they are rare, if the line is -4 and the total is 160 than i want the win whether it's 85-80 or 75-70 and i have seen so many get screwed here in the final 2 minutes of a game........you end up praying for or against free throw shooting and then if the other team hits or misses the 3's they throw up, in my mind they are really a crapshoot and I would rather just root for a team and not a total!:D

Hope that answers your ?

Comment

Hey Gage, hope you liked the total i gave out tonight with S.A. under it was easy. I checked and I had released 3 totals before today Fla./S Car over, Phil/Denver over, Dallas/Milw. over, and tonight S.A./Boston under makes 4 and although i don't give out alot of them i hold a pretty nice 4-0 mark now with basketball totals!:D

Comment

Working...
      X