Picks For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont worry

your my man i play all your picks for 25 each. its just like the games we bet ita all about streaks. you will come back with a vengence im sure

Troy

Comment

Middle Tenn. St -2 - Middle the better team here and are looking to seek revenge for loss in only regular season meeting !

NM St. -4 - NM St is 7-3 ATS away from home and lost the only meeting at LR, that should motivate them to victory tonight. LR is a dismal 3-9 ATS away from home!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Thanks Troy!

San Diego -6 - San Diego beat SF easily this year and they did it twice! San Diego is playing in front of a biased crowd in San Diego and have won 4 of the last 5 by an average of 21 points per game.....the one loss was by 3 to Gonzaga!

St Mary's +10 1/2 - St Mary's is on a nice run 3-1 SU 4-0 ATS last 4 games and are 8-4 ATS away from home. Gonzaga has not been blowing anyone out away from home and are 7-9 ATS away from home!

Manhattan -8 - Jaspers are a good ATS team 9-5 on the road and beat Niagra twice by 17 and 6 at their house, split the difference and Jaspers should win by double digits!

NBA

S.A. -3

UNDER 183 1/2 S.A. - Boston

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Wayne, do you know if IKE is playing for Ark. LR. He is questionnable but I cant find any info. on it. Thanks
          wade101

Comment

ARKANSAS-LITTLE ROCK - Forwards Jake Yancey (ankle) and Nick Jones (leg) are day-to-day. Guard Jermain Speights (foot) is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

Comment

9-9 so far today, 3-4 college with 3 pending, 2-2 nba, 2-2 nhl, 2-1 arena, pretty much down the juice but in my pocket i'm up BIG today with my 9-1 odds on that nascar race i cashed in. That made my day and i know bigjim had it also i'm just hoping others did as well cause you would have been up huge for the day nailing that! I'm hoping for a sweep but 2 out of the last 3 would do for the night! I hope you guy's found a way to make some money today that is what we are all here for. :cool:

Comment

Working...
              X