Picks For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

COLLEGE (246-193) NBA (73-71) NHL (39-27) ARENA (8-4)

Tough day yesterday,just couldn't get back to .500 as we finished 13-14 or 14-14 if you got -1 1/2 on Kentucky as i did but by far our worse day in College to Date 8-12 or once again possibly 9-12, Thankfully the other 3 sports posted went 5-2...... Back at the Grind today Picks coming shortly.

South Carolina +4 - Taking a shot with the home team today as Carolina at home have won 4 straight 3 by double digits and have beaten Tenn. by 14, Clemson by 17, Temple by 19, and lost to Florida by 2. Georgia is only 3-4 SU in road conference games and I have to believe that there is still alot of focus off the court and it follows them everywhere, Carolina should have the crowd and the emotion today against a mentally drained team coming off a huge win at home against the Gators!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Kansas -4 - Kansas is 7-1 ATS as a road favorite and without Clemons i don't think the Tigers have the firepower to stick with a Jayhawk team hell bent on a no. 1 seed and they do not want to share the title in conference which is what happens with a loss today....KU by double digits!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Syracuse -14 - Syracuse lost earlier at Rutgers and that will keep them focused for a BIG revenge spot today and they are 16-0 at home facing a team in Rutgers that will lay down on the road 2-9 and they have not faired well against the Cuse' winning only 9 of 35 previous matchups. Carmelo Anthony might be playing his last game in the Dome and I expect a BLOWOUT as a result of the energy in the building today!:cool:

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

ARENA

Georgia -2 1/2

N.Y. +3

OVER 117 N.Y.- L.A.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

wayne1218,

Are you sure that Clemons is out? I can't find anything on him being out.

Comment

I noticed and think he is playing but the play would stand either way as the Jayhawks i think are more focused on the road anyway and think they are a Final Four team.

Comment

Pittsburgh -10 - The line probably will balloon quickly and i can't see anything but a blowout... who again is playing for Nova???

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Pitt line was -7 at olympic then bam jumped right up to -9.5

Comment

NC-Wilmington -9 1/2 - As these lines appear you have to jump on them fast as they are bad lines and i think the public is hitting them hard early! Wilmington has been on a tear winning 7 straight the last 6 all by double digits and a 19 point average. Delaware is 5-9 ATS away from home!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I think the public is making money right now and they are banging some bad lines early then the drifters will come in and level it out by taking big points!

Comment

NHL

Boston -125

Minnesota -1/2 -120

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NHL

ML-Parlay.... Ottawa - T.B.

Detroit -1/2 -120

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

ML-Parlay.... Detroit - Toronto

Philly +7 1/2

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Unreal ending to both the early games as the Gamecocks should have covered as they had it the whole f#cking way And Pitt. simply fell apart but it is a long day still ahead!:D

Comment

Working...
                              X