Bogus plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogus plays

I think that anyone who posts bogus plays from handicappers should be banned from this site. We are all trying to make a buck or two and don't need all this fake picks and mouthing off. Many of you provide helpful info on all the games but some of you are just full of it. I say ban the rotten eggs!

I AGREE ITS CRAP TRYING TO SCREW EVERYBODY OVER WITH BOUGUS PICKS..

Comment

What makes you think someone is trying to post bogus plays?

Comment

MIGGS GAVE BOISE ST AS ALATEX WAC GAME YEAR.. KRG SAYS ITS RICE.. WHOS RIGHT..

Comment

Don't know as I never seen it, but both could have gotten it from different sources.

Comment

Alatex!

my buddy has Alatex's service. thats the reason why i know for sure. as it turned out, no harm took place because Boise St. kicked ass.

Comment

miggs gave a bad alatex goy on maryland when it was nc state about a week ago....i think it was him....him or mbates

Comment

I NEVER GAVE AN ALATEX GAME OF THE YEAR ON MARYLAND, SO I DONT APPRECOATE YOU SAYING THAT I DID.........I GAVE PEOPLE WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A ACC GAME OF THE YEAR ON MARYLAND.......AND I RECIEVED THAT GOOD ALATEX PLAY OF BOISE ST FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE........JTMONEY WHO IS ONE OF THE BEST HANDICAPPERS IN THIS FORUM......

GOT THAT JACK

THIS IS CONFIRMED

Comment

ALATEX GOY yesterday was Rice not Boise St. That was what is on his web-site today.

Comment

Working...
                  X