X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATS / 7*SWMO,4*StMary,3*CMich

AAA sports / MavsOver
    Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

texas sportswire..

3*Creighton
      3*Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by moneyman
        yep....sorry house didn't appreciate my weird sense of humor tho.

gl2all
        hahaha That is not it .. I just leave those posts for a little while then delete .. No problem ...

Comment

Cool Off

Originally posted by Ripple
          I Have Never Once Said A Bad Thing About This Service,now U Got Me Pissed Off ..so Go Fuck Ur Self And Monte Can Bann Me Too I Dont Care ..im Here To Win Money Fuck Off ,,i Guess You Do Own This Service Leave Me The Fuck Alone
          EASY ON THE LANGUAGE ITS ONLY MONDAY LOL...$$$$...

Comment

Originally posted by moneyman
            yep....sorry house didn't appreciate my weird sense of humor tho.

gl2all

Hey, I thought it was funny, oh well...just think Spark is trying to keep the thread clear on mon-thur and weekends, thats all

Mejia:

NCAAB GAMES FOR 03/07/2005
            Morgan State 76 Maryland-Eastern Shore 67
            Florida A&M 77 Howard 74
            Kent State 77 Central Michigan 62
            Akron 82 Eastern Michigan 63
            Bowling Green 70 Ball State 68
            Buffalo 83 Northern Illinois 58
            Old Dominion 75 Virginia Commonwealth 64
            Oral Roberts 88 IUPUI 72
            Fairleigh Dickinson 68 Wagner 62
            Denver 76 Western Kentucky 73
            Gonzaga 84 St. Mary's 79
            Ohio 81 Marshall 74
            Niagara 78 Rider 76
            Creighton 78 Southwest Missouri State 70
            Oakland 73 Chicago State 71
            Louisiana-Lafayette 81 Florida International 67
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

lol i know i told monte i was sorry
              guys tomorrow im going to ask everyone who post a huge favor if they can ..I know it wont work everytime but maybe ,,ill ask tomorrow am for the service thread for tuesday
              Last edited by Ripple; 03-07-2005, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Fixer Wins 2*'s 76'ers, Dallas and Portland
                OBE

Comment

Dr. Bob
                  2-Star Best Bet
                  6 pm Pacific
                  **OHIO UNIVERSITY (-12 points or less) 80 Marshall 61
                  Ohio University is 61-37-2 ATS in all games in 4 seasons under coach Tim O’Shea and I expect the Bobcats to bounce-back from their 65-82 loss at Kent State on Saturday. The Bobcats rarely play poorly in consecutive conference games and they are 21-4 ATS in their last 25 games after losing straight up or losing to the pointspread against a fellow MAC foe (19-4 after a loss and 2-0 after a win in which they lost to the pointspread), including a perfect 8-0 ATS this season. Marshall has been better on the road this season than they’ve been at home, but Ohio is 23-6 ATS in their last 29 lined home games and while they aren’t as good in general laying more than 4 points at home, they are 3-0 ATS laying 8 points or more after a conference loss and they will certainly be focused for this conference tournament game. Marshall is coming off an upset home win over Miami-Ohio, but losing teams that win as a home dog in their final regular season game are just 2-17-1 ATS in their conference tournament opener as an underdog from 3 ½ to 15 points against a .500 or better team, and the Thundering Herd were 0-4 ATS this season as an underdog following a victory. Marshall has now covered the spread in consecutive games, but the Herd were 0-3 ATS this season after back-to-back spread wins and they are only 2-7 ATS as a dog after 2 spread wins under coach Ron Jirsa, so it’s doubtful that Jirsa can get his team to play well a 3rd straight game tonight. Ohio beat Marshall by an average of 15 points in 2 meetings this season and my ratings favor the Bobcats by 13 points in this game. I’ll lay 12 points or less with the Bobcats in a 2-Star Best Bet.

Upgrade Ohio to a 3-Star Best Bet if they become a favorite of 10 points or less.

Opinion
                  4 pm Pacific
                  AKRON (-10) 76 Eastern Michigan 61
                  Akron’s leading scorer Daryl Peterson has been limited since returning from an injury that kept him out of the Zips’ 81-79 home win over Toledo on February 14th, averaging just 16 minutes per game in 6 games. Akron has not played as well as normal during those 6 games, but Peterson has played well when he has played and he appears to be back at full strength after playing 25 minutes on Saturday. Using ratings from the last 6 games for Akron would yield a fair line of 10 ½ points in this game, but if Peterson is going to play his normal 25 minutes then my ratings (using all of Arkon’s games for the entire season) would result in a fair line of 13 points. Big favorites in the opening round of a conference tournament (the round leading to the quarterfinals) have been good bets over the years (Favorites of 9 points or more are 60-40-2 ATS in this round), so there is some technical support in favor of Akron to go along with the line value if Peterson is indeed back to playing his normal amount of minutes (with the season on the line, I expect he’ll play more than his average minutes in this game). The situation isn’t enough to make Akron a Best Bet, but I’ll lean with the Zips laying 11 or less.
                  "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

request

looking for never wong

Comment

• services

a-play vip
                      niagara

marc lawrence
                      ohio u

Comment

• larry ness nevada club
                        vcu over

gateway
                        2 unit creighton,gonzaga

Comment

• feist
                          4* bulls
                          elite play ohio over

sprietzer
                          ****** plays nuggets,bucks

yes fades but there are late games i need some more services ..no later than 645
                          Last edited by Ripple; 03-07-2005, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Anybody have Greg Dempson's West Coast Conf. play? Thanks!

Comment

• This is NOT SERVICE related, but EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

VERY IMPORTANT WARNING Please Be Extremely Careful especially if using
                              internet mail such as Y A H O O, H O T M A I L, AOL and so on. This information
                              arrived this morning from Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to
                              everybody you know who accesses the Internet. You may receive an
                              apparently harmless email with a Power Point presentation "Life is
                              beautiful. pps". If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY
                              CIRCUMSTANCES, and delete it immediately. if you open this file, a
                              message will appear on your screen saying: "It is too late now, your
                              life is no longer beautiful", subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN
                              YOUR PC and the person who sent it to you gain access to your name,
                              e-mail and password. This is a new virus which started to circulate on
                              Saturday afternoon. WE NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO STOP THIS
                              VIRUS. AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the antivirus
                              Software's are not capable of destroying it. The virus has been
                              created
                              by a hacker who calls himself "life owner".

PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS and PASS IT ON
                              IMMEDIATELY

Comment

• mike lee (REG play)

Bucks
                                Mavericks
                                Grizzlies
                                Creighton
                                BowGreen

Comment

Working...
                                X