Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy enough with this service geeze u showed there record a thousand times ,, as i said please guy ,,if u could care less than why are you arguing with me i post the service plays the way i want to please stop,,i think ur pressing ur luck to much on this matter let it go okay ,,good luck ..if u cant verify there record as you say why should i post it ,,

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
      Spark, sorry for posting in here, but Rip, why dont you show their records.. I could care less if they get advertisement, people should know how good they are doing.. I mean comeon. They are like 35-12 since I have posted their plays here. Seriously, go back and look. I cannot verify their record, nor verify any other records I see, but I would have to say that it is pretty damn accurate..
      Just wondering what is the website for Wiseguys Unlimited. I cant find it.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
        jimmy enough with this service geeze u showed there record a thousand times ,, as i said please guy ,,if u could care less than why are you arguing with me i post the service plays the way i want to please stop,,i think ur pressing ur luck to much on this matter let it go okay ,,good luck ..if u cant verify there record as you say why should i post it ,,
        Because I just dont know what all you guys have against them.. I post a good service, get kicked of the damn service part.. Like I said look up what I posted, its right in front of your eyes. If you would just look at what they have done instead of criticize, you would see it too.. They have won me alot of money, and dont need to get thrown around like a 10 cent whore.. They are good, end of story.
        winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

I Have Never Once Said A Bad Thing About This Service,now U Got Me Pissed Off ..so Go Fuck Ur Self And Monte Can Bann Me Too I Dont Care ..im Here To Win Money Fuck Off ,,i Guess You Do Own This Service Leave Me The Fuck Alone

Comment

I will stop hyping them, just look at how much they are winning instead of going lol at their records.. I just believe they deserve to be posted as much as the next service.

Comment

from jimmy & 888:
              Wiseguys Unlimited

NCAA
              Kent State -14
              Marshall +11
              Niagra -3
              Creighton +1.5

NBA
              Miami -6.5
              Denver -7.5
              and look at fastEddie's picks ... Jimmy, I mean 888, I mean S N I T C H, I mean canloose2, I mean FastEddie .. Shit, sorry, Not sure who I am talking to here .... you are soooooooo BUSTED ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FastEddieSports

NBA - TOP PLAY
              ** Denver Nuggets

Regular Play: - * Miami Heat

College B'Ball - Regualr Play:
              * Creighton

Comment

$Jimmy$

Spark, sorry for posting in here, but Rip, why dont you show their records.. I could care less if they get advertisement, people should know how good they are doing.. I mean comeon. They are like 35-12 since I have posted their plays here. Seriously, go back and look. I cannot verify their record, nor verify any other records I see, but I would have to say that it is pretty damn accurate..
                If you don't know their record, then why in the hell would you promote em...Go put your Frontal Advertising (schiling) in the Service Section....Sorry for the post Spark---but I'm tired of this Guy violating rules and abusing your good patience....I for one, and numerous others don't need his plays....Go to the Services Section and advertise all you want...You keep pushing it, and ramifications will follow...be assured...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  and look at fastEddie's picks ... Jimmy, I mean 888, I mean S N I T C H, I mean canloose2, I mean FastEddie .. Shit, sorry, Not sure who I am talking to here .... you are soooooooo BUSTED ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FastEddieSports

NBA - TOP PLAY
                  ** Denver Nuggets

Regular Play: - * Miami Heat

College B'Ball - Regualr Play:
                  * Creighton
                  Spark, Fast Eddie can suck a dick... I have nothing to do with that asshole, or wiseguys.. Ought oh, MJ Wins is on Denver too.. Oh, I must be them.. Get a grip man.. Im out

Comment

We Post These Guys Everyday I Posted There Plays Twice Today ,,what Else Do U Want Me To Do ..i See There Plays And Post Them ..i Cant Think Of Helping These Guys More Than We Do ...we Dont Need This Shit Everyweek Bc..

Comment

$JIMMY$ if u love them play them......we all pick and chose what we want here....thats the beauty of it. A GOOD SERVICE , A BAD SERVICE OR UGLY SERVICE. I play want i choose.....if your making money great.....but we all walk are own plank here so everyones SHIP doesnt sink at the same time.

Comment

Spark, Fast Eddie can suck a dick... I have nothing to do with that asshole, or wiseguys.. Ought oh, MJ Wins is on Denver too.. Oh, I must be them.. Get a grip man.. Im out
                        Now that is the fIrst thing you said that is true ... YOU ARE OUT

Comment

We Post These Guys Everyday I Posted There Plays Twice Today ,,what Else Do U Want Me To Do ..i See There Plays And Post Them ..i Cant Think Of Helping These Guys More Than We Do ...we Dont Need This Shit Everyweek Bc..
                          Wow, you guys are going at it over something that isn't a big deal. These are someones service plays we are talking about. Just post the plays and move on. Jimmy we don't need to hear how much to masturbate about Wise Guys unlimited plays.
                          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

ats basketball lock club (from another site, not confirmed):
                            7 units sw missouri state -1
                            4 units st mary's +5.5
                            3 units central michigan +14.5

3G Sports (again from another site, again not confirmed):
                            4* ohio
                            4* niagara
                            Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 03-07-2005, 04:18 PM.
                            OBE

Comment

Ok guys, lets get back to normalcy here .. You guys are fantastic and you deserve not to be scammed ... Good Luck guys ...

Comment

well said weasel

and im sorry to the forum for my language but come'on please,,im definetly going back to work tomorrow i was going to take this month off ,,oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X