Illinois/Ohio State discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois/Ohio State discussion

There is a heated discussion on another forum about this game.. Some people are saying that the game was setup, Illini gave up the big lead for Ohio State to cover, and the only reason Ohio State took a 3 instead of a 2 at the end is so there would be no OT.. Also was stated that Ohio St. is a Division 2 team compared to Illinois, and no way should Ohio State have won..

What do you guys think? I think it wasn't setup.. Ohio State just outplayed them..
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

I played Ohio State and was hoping for no ot...

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone thought it was setup.. I took Ohio st. as well, setup or not.. Im happy
      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

you got the right letters but not it was an UPSET!! its college b-ball baby. I mean Illinois was getting beat by PURDUE for the entire first half, was that a setup?
        I'm not sure why or who would set that up from ILLINOIS, they couldn't have wanted to lose this game, and I damn sure don't think those long three's by Ohio State were setup, and I think the reason they didn't try for OT is simple, they knew they couldn't win in overtime and decided to try to win the game in regulation, nothing new with that strategy, especially when a team has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
        I gaurantee the people hollering setup bet on Illinois and couldn't believe they blew the lead down the stretch

Comment

ohio state should never be compared to a division 2 team ,some people forget thats where john havilcek and jerry lucas were from and they won a national championship and are recognized as being the 100 best players in the n.b.a.

Comment

Working...
          X