Mar 6 NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar 6 NCAA Hoops

Displeased with the outcome of Saturday's slate. The 5-6 record leave the results for the week very stale and in need of some encouraging outcomes. Here are my plays from the remaining games on Sunday's slate.

North Carolina -7.5
    Revenge game for Heels. Duke not as deep and have not played as well on the road. Heels are covering machines in front of friendly faces.

NC State +2.5
    Wolfpack have to win this game. A win gets them an at-large bid...a loss will force them to win in the ACC tourney for any hope. Improved play of late inclines me to believe they win today.

Southern Illinois -3
    Playing the better team in circumstances where nothing should be left up to a committee to decide. Salukis take care of business here and play Wichita State tomorrow.....hint.

UNC-Wilmington +3.5
    Ending season strong, and will play them again today against VCU. Seahawks win today and advance for chance at the Big Dance.

Santa Clara +1.5
    Big game win early in season against UNC steers me in the Broncos direction. Confident squad from Santa Clara will emerge with a victory tonight.

GOOD LUCK!!!

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

gl to ya...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
    X