Kentucky/Florida TRAP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky/Florida TRAP???

I know Florida is a good home team, but KEntuky +3 looks very tempting...I like kientucky a lot here...U guys playing this or looks to tempting so stay away?

at one point 72% of bets placed were ON kentucky yet the line moved the opposite way....I am playing florida in this spot...but after yesterday I am a great fade...gl in whatever you play
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I'm staying so far away, I hate Kentucky since the LOST SU to KU at home. Smart Money will be all over Kentucky, but Florida is decent and you are supposed to win at home.

Comment

public on kentucky smart money is coming on fla fla wins by 8-10 points good luck

Comment

its been to long to edit my post, I meant public when I said smart money, I don't even know what smart money is, I never have any of it!!

Comment

rips on fire fadeing services check it out and do what u think is best gl
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

me either if i did i would not be working :angryfire

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
                I don't even know what smart money is, I never have any of it!!
                aint that the truth lmercer! Dont know about you, but the wheels came flying off for me yesterday.

gl guys
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i had more losers than winners but i played lsu,stanford, andmichigan for more money si ended up ok

Comment

I am biased on Fla- since I am in the state. I have Fl in my picks. We are pumped and we match up well with Kentucky. three points is a bunch and Kentucky typically wins against us. I have to say this is good game to lay off of - there are better games to bet on - like NC ST
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

i agree with you on nc st good luck to all with nc st and fla

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                        I know Florida is a good home team, but KEntuky +3 looks very tempting...I like kientucky a lot here...U guys playing this or looks to tempting so stay away?
                        What do you think the line should be?

Comment

I thought the line would be closer to a pick em or Kentucky a small favor.

Comment

Working...
                          X