Clear All

• Maximizing a fre play bonus

How to maximize a free play bonus.

Note: This is only beneficial for free plays and you must
    have the ability to place more than one wager with your
    bonus.

Step 1: Pick one side (or total) you like. In order to collect
    this must win (or push).

Step 2: Find another game (side or total) where the line is such that it can't push (e.g. 6-1/2)

Step 3: Play 2 parlays using the selection from step #1 in both and put one side from step #2 in one parlay and the other side from step #2 in the 2nd parlay. Play these for half the bonus amount each.

If your selection from step #1 wins, one parlay will win while the other parlay loses.

Here's an an actual example:

The other day I had a $200 free play. I liked Georgia Tech getting 9 points at Wake Forest. GTech covered the game. If I used the free play as a straight wager on GTech, I would have collected $181.82

Instead, I found another game (Buffalo/Ohio U) where the line was 3-1/2 and played two $100 parlays:

GTech +9
    Buffalo +3-1/2

GTech +9
    Ohio U -3-1/2

Each parlay was $100 to win $260

Since Gtech covered, I collected $260 (as opposed to $181.82 on a straight wager)

It's actually more profitable to break the bonus up into four
    3 team parlays (for reasons I won't go into, I was unable to do
    this) For the 3 teamer, pick another game that can't be a push.

Each parlay in this example would be $50 to make $300
    If your team (in this case GTech) gets the money, you collect
    $300 (as opposed to $181.82 or $260)

If GTech had pushed, a straight wager would have yielded no return and the free play would be gone. With parlays, you're guaranteed some return.
    Last edited by one of the boys; 03-06-2005, 12:18 PM.

wow gtexh at 9. u really are a lucky guy
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

o free play get u 260 i see
      Last edited by dakota05; 03-06-2005, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Im with dakota, if your using YOUR MONEY, you would get 380 back on the 200, compared to getting 360 back on your parlay for 100. And its more risk to win two games.
        Back to drawing board!!!
        I understand your not using your money, like you said you have to pick your winner for success, what if you pick your winner so your +180,
        I often try to use a "sure thing" ML wager to cushion a parlay. Like somebody who is favored by 8 or 9, takes away the juice.
        Also, the site I use really screws players on Reload bonuses and free plays, like you have to wager the bonus amount three times before you can cash out.
        Not sure what your rules are, but on my site a free play isn't worth it!!
        Last edited by lmercer213; 03-06-2005, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Wrightmove: Not sure what to make of your comment. Wake was either laying 8-1/2 or 9 depending on when and where you shopped.

The only reason this works is because you don't get to keep the dough that is at risk regardless of whether the play wins or loses.

Comment

just saying u good a solid line. saw 12, 11, 11.5 all day yesterday. nothing more...hope this helps

Comment

This Is Slightly More Complicated- ****** More - But Less Payout.
              Take Your Two Strongest Picks - Bet Parlays Of The Two Strongest. Take One Strong Side#1 And The Opposite Pick Of Strong Side #2 And Repeat For Strong Side #2 And The Opposite Pick Of #1. Play It As 500- 400- 400. You Lose No Juice This Way And You Made Extra Money Besides Your Single Bets. Of Course If Both Loses You're Sunk -bet Generally You Can Rduce It To 3-2-2 For Safety. Win 350 On Your Big Bet And Even On The Other Two.
              My Experience Has Been That One Won't Cover So Now I Play Them Even. 300-300-300. Play It Safe. It ****** And Makes Money For Ya. Lost Twice On Both Out Of Say Twenty Times Trying It. Thats One Out Of Ten Times With This System. I Hit Three Times With My Big Plays When Playing The Favorites Method.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit, you totally lost me.. I couldn't even do long division until 8th grade, lol

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmove

just saying u good a solid line. saw 12, 11, 11.5 all day yesterday. nothing more...hope this helps

The game I was referring to was GaTech @ Wake Forest
                  on Wednesday.
                  Last edited by one of the boys; 03-06-2005, 02:08 PM.

Comment

that makes sense then

Comment

I am taking
                      1st Parlay N.Car. St and Virgini for 500
                      2nd Parlay N. Car St and Fl St for 400
                      3rd Parlay Wake Forest and Virginia for 400
                      If 1st comes in 1250- 800= +450
                      If 2nd comes in 1000 -900 = +100
                      If 3rd comes in 1000-900 = +100 Less money than straight play but bases are nearly covered. In business this is cutting your losses.
                      If no no comes in- then this is all foolishness isn''t it. It is to give you an advantage over the juice and protect you if one of your plays does'nt hit- you still win.
                      I developed it but play it at times. There a name like backdoor plays or something that they may call it elsewhere.
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit:

Is what you are proposing have anything to do with using a free play bonus? From what I can tell, it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X