Try these fades if you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try these fades if you like

These fades hit yesterday with a 3-1 going against NCC, Ariz, Wash and B.C (only loser).

Take the following 6 if you want to fade the public majority:
    NC St
    Oh St
    Florida
    Virginia
    Fairfield
    NC

Works best with smaller cards. Today is a mid size one so I think going at least 4-2 is a reasonable expectation with these today.

GL/RS

Thanks for the heads up. How is your record going on this. Broken down to small cards and medium, etc. I see public majority on sites like the big green machine. What sites are also available for this.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I just go by wagerlines consensus and also use my local guys word. He is always straight up with me. I called him Friday night and asked him who every one was on since I was out and about, not being able to get online. He had everyone on Bradley and Pepperdine, I faded Bradley, but I think Pepperdine also lost. The record lately is going pretty good. I'm not sure about actual numbers though but if you do it consistanly you will be ahead. This week if you would have faded the teams that had more than 67% majorities you probably would have hit the same 67% but winners.

Comment

Working...
      X